Fool's Gold

Well, here's  new one shot... i am sorry in advance for some grammatical errors

Enjoy xxx...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm like a crow on a wire

you are the shining distraction that makes me fly home

i'm like a boat on the water

you are the rays on my waves that calm my mind

oh every time

Liam was looking intently at the boy in front of him, a soft smile playing on his sleep... He was so in love with this boy... Pale skin, blue eyes, Fake blond hair, beautiful smile and contagious laugh, Niall Horan was his name. The first thing that came through his mind when he first saw this beautiful creature was "He looks like an angel" and he knew that he was long gone for him.. When the younger boy is in his arms, he already feels like home.. Just a look at him makes Liam the most happy man in the world.

And i know in my heart

You are not a constant star

Liam's smile immediately turn into a frown... He knew deep down that one day all this would finish... There is this feeling of losing him.. losing his lover.. this gorgeous blond.. He just feels it in his heart and he can't do anything about it.
Just live in the moment, Niall has told the brunette one day.

And yes I let you used me from the day that we first met

But i am not done yet falling for your fool's gold

And i knew that you turning on for every one you met

But I don't regret falling for your fool's Gold

It's been four days and they haven't text each other.. Well, Niall hasn't text him at all even though he did.. The last time they talked was on their 3 month's anniversary.. And to be honest Liam cried during those four days because he misses Niall a lot and the latter has again break his promises and he promised that he wouldn't. Liam knows that Niall don't have much time to talk and he has to rest a lot, because the blonde work as a manager in a restaurant on night shift, so when he returned home during the day he sleeps.. But he promised Liam that he would send him a text every night to tell him that he is busy. but like every other night he forgets too.

-Why are you ignoring me? Please I need you  xx

He press send and wait.. He cried himself to sleep like everyday.. Even though he knows that he is being used he just can't break up with Niall. He loves him too much..

I am the first to admit that i'm reckless

i get lost in your beauty and i can't see two feet in front of me

He smiles at his boyfriend who is actually playing in the park with a little girl..
He is beautiful, he thought to himself. He is too absorb by his boyfriend's beauty that the English boy doesn't notice a soccer ball two feet in front of him.

His feet knock against it and he falls face first on the grass making everyone around him laugh and a worried Niall came rushing at his sides to help him up "Are you okay?" he asked.. "Yeah more than okay" he replied wincing a bit. The blonde laugh a bit, "C'mon let's take you home" he smiled and the brunette smiles back.

And i know in my heart

You are just a moving part

Liam's p.o.v

You noticed me staring at you and you smirked at me making me blush but you don't notice, thanks to my tanned skin. You come close to me and you kissed me on the lips. Butterflies flying in my stomach, but you pulled away much too soon. You stay close to me though. I wish we could stay like that forever. Too bad says my heart, he is just a moving part. I kiss his forehead. and i try hard to keep the tears from falling.

And yes I let you use me from the day that we first met

But i am not done yet falling for your fool's gold

And I knew that you turned it out for every one you met

But i don't regret falling for your fool's gold

Oh how i  wish that he could be here. He is probably at work flirting with his clients while i am stuck at home, having a restless night again. Niall would scowl if he was here. He hate it when he is hurting me but he still do it without realising. It is how he is and i can't change him. it is not like i want to anyway.

Yeah i know your love is not real

That's not the way it feels

I smile to myself.. how funny it is. We are actually sprawl on the bed naked. Yes, we just have sex.. "I love you", I whispered against his head (more than you'll ever think) i add in my head. "I love you too" he whispered sleepily and seconds later i could hear little snores coming from his lips. I smile sadly. Oh how i wish it could be true?

It felt so real at least that's what i was feeling. When i was looking down at him while i was thrusting in and out i was feeling loved, the way he was looking at me. But deep down i knew this look was fake even though it looks real. I have never been able to read in his mind.

And yes I let you used me from the day that we first met

But i'm not done yet falling for your fool's gold

And I knew that you turned it all for everyone you met

But i don't regret falling for your Fool's Gold...

Niall's p.o.v

I hear the humming of this all too familiar tune.. I smile sadly. I wish he could understand that i really love him. But i know how insecure my Lili can be.. I understand him though.. Too many people has played with his heart and broke it. I sighed and look at our interwined hands
I promised to save you my Lili, and to mend your broken heart and trust me i wouldn't break this promise.. I think to myself.

---------------------------------------------------

Well sorry for being late, ok it has been more than 6 months :$ Don't blame me, i didn't have time so i am sorry :(

Don't forget to leave some comments.

Yours truly,
Sheryl xx