these four walls

hey this one is based on the song of little mix... these four walls, the video is on the right

so enjoy...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall was sitting on the couch looking at the front door silent tears running down his eyes, why was he staring at this door? No, Niall was not weird or whatever. He was staring at this door-practically burning a hole in it- because well his boyfriend or now his ex boyfriend has walked out of this door. For Niall it’s been like days but only three hours and he still hadn’t move from this place wondering why Liam has leave his life?

Niall was in the lounge room watching TV waiting for his boyfriend, Liam, to return from the studio as he was recording his solo for the album- that’s what he said-. He heard the front door being unlocked then some shuffling in the hallway. He turned off the TV and walked in the hallway to see Liam hanging off his coat. “Hey babe”, he said and he kissed Liam, but the brunette was not responding instead he just pulled away, the blue eyed boy has a hurt and confused expression, never since they started to date has Liam not return a kiss., “What’s wrong?!”, Niall asked a little bit concerned about his boyfriend’s attitude because since he passed this door Liam did not make eye contact with his boyfriend, Niall lift the brunette’s chin using his index finger but when hazel met blue, he wished he hadn’t because what he saw shocked him, there was no emotion in the English boy’s brown eyes, it’s the first time that Niall saw something like this. “We need to talk!” , Liam says rather harshly but in his eyes there was nothing. Niall slowly nodded afraid to do or say something wrong. The brown-hair boy walk past him and went in the lounge waiting for Niall to sit with him and when Niall flop down next to him, he distance him a little by backing away like Niall was emitting fire. They stay like this in silence until Liam say something that Niall never wanted to hear from him,” We should break up Niall,” you know what hurt the most is that Liam has said his full name and he never say it never he always call Niall by nicknames. Niall thought that his heart was being rip apart, tears started building in his eyes, “What are yo-ou talking abo-out?!" he managed to stutter out. Liam sighed frustratingly, “I say I want to break it off with you, it doesn't work, we doesn't work. I don’t love you and I don’t know why in the first place I’ve dated you,  I think that it’s the biggest mistake of my life, I’m sorry Niall but I can’t stay with someone that I don’t actually love.” he ramble and with that he stands up living a frozen Niall on the couch. When Niall heard the door closed that’s when he broke out from his trance and broke down crying and bawling.

That’s why he is here all silence due to that. Was he not good enough for Liam? Was he that ugly? Was he that stupid? He always had had some insecurities but Liam was always there to shower Niall with compliments and “love” and so he thought the brunette was telling him the truth but like always he was wrong, he could not blame his bandmate-yeah they were bandmate, that’s the worst- that he was the worst boyfriend ever, always so clingy, so insecure, so ugly, he was the one who did this, he was the problem in the relationship not the beauty that was once his boyfriend, this perfect so manly, so sexy, so handsome, so smart Liam, so kind, Liam was the definition of perfection, the opposite of Niall, who was so ugly, so stupid for believing that someone like Liam would love him this way, so loud Niall, so imperfect. He slowly stood up and walk in his and which was once Liam’s room. He opened their wardrobe to see that the side where usually Liam put his clothes was empty. And for the second time in the night he broke down crying. He walked to his bed not bothering to undress him and falls on Liam’s side burrying his head ,in the brunette's pillow, crying himself to sleep muttering the same thing again and again, “It's my fault”.