Save you tonight

well this is my first one shot, a little bit of a shitty one if i admit. but well.... i'm sorry if Zayn appeared as a bad guy here beacuse yeah i really love him.... it is based off the song save you tonight by One Direction, the song at the right... so enjoy...

I walk on this small stage in the coffee shop; I look around and saw Niall in the back, looking at me in shock. I took a deep breaths and talk in the microphone, "hi, everybody I'm Liam Payne, and I'm going to sing a song that I have written for a special someone here in this place, I think that he will understand what I'm saying through this." I turned around so as to signal the group to start the music. I took a second deep breaths and I start:

I, I wanna save you

Wanna save your heart tonight

He'll only break you

Leave you torn apart

I knew, I knew it, I knew it. The bastard I hate him, I really hate him for hurting my poor Nialler, my little baby when he will know it he will look so broken and it's me who will deliver this horrible news. He will be so torn and I don't know if I will be able to tell him that his "boyfriend" is cheating on him with someone and worst of it, this someone is a girl. Zayn, Zayn Malik I will kill you.

I looked straight into his eyes for him to know that this song is for him,

It's a quarter to three can't sleep at all

He's so overrated

If you told me to jump, I'd take the fall

And he wouldn't take it

It was one in the morning and I was watching a movie alone in my flat. Well I was not really paying attention to the movie, like always I was thinking of Niall and his stupid boyfriend who I hate with all my entire heart because of him cheating on Niall. Suddenly, there was a knock at my door. Who in the world would be behind that door at an hour like this. There was again a knock a little bit louder now. And I told a quick, "I'm comin'". I open the door only in my boxers to see Niall with tears running down his eyes like the Niagara falls. Without a second thought, I pull him in a hug and closed the door. We walk, well I walk and him I was dragging him. We flop on the couch and I tightened my arms around him while whispering sweet nothing in his ears. He was sobbing on my bare chest as he was holding me for dear life. Then after what it felts like hours but only minutes has passed, he stopped and now he was only hiccupping. He releases his hold on me and looked me in the eyes and it was now that I saw a purple mark just under his left eye. "Ni, what happened?!" his lips started to quiver and again a loud sob fall from his mouth and he fall into my arms burying his face in my chest, his whole body was shaking. Whoever has done this to this beautiful creature in my arms will pay. He lift his head and, "Li....h..e...sla...ap meee!" then he put his head in the crook of my neck sobbing again. I was frozen in my spot, I quickly understand what he was meaning by "he", Zayn, that son of a bitch I will kill him in his sleep, yeah. "Why!" I choke out, "I told him to do something for me and he just slap me, I always do everything for him and in return I have nothing and for once I wanted something, only once," he said between sobs. And then he cried until he fell asleep. 'I will do anything for you, Niall, anything'

I wanted to tell him that day, but he looked so fragile but I hoped that through this song he will understand of how much I love him with all my entire heart and soul.

All that you want's under your nose, yeah

You should open your eyes but they stay closed, closed

I am now the fifth wheel. It was not always like this. It was always Niall, Harry, Louis and I, whenever Harry and Louis was all lovey dovey, Niall and I would always be talking about everything and then Harry and Louis will come into the conversation, and Harry would tell a lame joke and pout because no one has understand and Louis would kiss the pout away and would tell a joke about how Harry don't know what's a joke is about and Harry would pout again and we would all laugh. But now it is as if anyone will notice me because the two couple will be in their own little world. I will look at Zayn and Niall and it is at these moments that I will realise that he will be better off with me. I'm all that he needed not that cunt.