the barman

so i come to realise that practically no one was reading my one shots but as i liked to write i will post even though no one is reading

so enjoy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here he was at the bar in all his glory being watched by a creep in the far corner of the nightclub, he was watching this beautiful boy serving the clients, watching his every single move. Every single night during two weeks Niall was in the same place, in the same seat watching the same guy from the same corner, where no one especially the barman would notice his creepy way of stalking the man-named Liam- at the bar. He was beautiful, weird to say that a guy is beautiful but it really fit Liam; puppy brown eyes, brown hair styled in a quiff, thick eyebrows, and pink pouty lips-oh! How much he wanted to kiss him-, his smile and the crinkle by his eyes (yeah Niall is a real creep), the birth mark on his neck-he wanted to lick and suck on it until a love bite would form, his big muscle that you could see through his working's t-shirt, you only want to lick his arms like it was some kind of ice cream, oh his tanned skin –sometimes he wonder if it tasted honey(yeah, definitely a creep)-. Yeah this boy at the bar was beautiful, if not the definition of sexy. Actually Liam is the most good looking guy present here.

But today Niall has decided to express his feelings to that beautiful barman even though they never speak to each other only when Niall would order some drinks. Well, Niall was fed up of being a coward and it was the perfect day for it as it was karaoke night and this is the best opportunity for Niall to tell Liam without making an idiot of him because Niall love to sing. He realised that at some point during his nights in this bar that the brunette would send him some strange message like when he will be his creepy self and stare at the taller lad shamelessly, the latter’s head would turn his way and Liam would wink at Niall and then turned around because a customer ordered something leaving a blushing Niall. Or when he will give Niall his drink, he would linger his hand on top of Niall’s a little bit more than necessary. And of course Niall would always blush and Liam would smirk at that knowing what he is doing to Niall.

So here it is next to the small stage in the bar waiting for his turn to sing, and then his name was being called. He stepped on the small stage guitar clutching tightly in his hand. Like every Friday as it is the karaoke night many people was present and Niall started to wonder if it was a right choice to confess his love in front of so many people but a little glance at the confused and slightly curious brunette at the bar, he started to find some courage, “Hi everybody, “he started, “I’m Niall Horan and it is the first time that I am going to sing on this stage in front of this amount of people. Well, so here I have written this particular song to a special someone in this bar, maybe he will recognise him I don’t know, so I’m really stressed, I’m gonna strop rambling now-and with that the crowd laughed- so yeah this song is called Stole My Heart( A:N/I haven’t found another song so be it)”. He took a deep breath then slowly started to strum his guitar, making eye contact anywhere but the one he was currently singing the song to. He started to sing and WOW! Liam has never heard such a beautiful voice in his entire life.

(waiting for a boy like you)

The light shines,
It's getting hot on my shoulders.
I don't mind,
This time it doesn't matter
Cause your friends,
They look good, but you look better

 Don't you know all night I've been waiting for a boy like you to come around, round, round?

He looked down at his guitar smiling to himself, for him Liam is the most beautiful creature that he had ever seen in this club or even in his life. He continued

Under the lights tonight
You turned around, and you stole my heart
With just one look, when I saw your face
I fell in love
It took a minute boy to steal my heart tonight (eh eh eh eh)
With just one look, yeah (eh eh eh eh)
Been waiting for a boy like you

He slowly but surely looked back at the crowd and glance a little at Liam, who was looking intently at Niall which may the said boy to blush a little and looked back at the crowd.

I'm weaker
My words fall and they hit the ground
Oh life, come on head, don't you fail me now?
I start to say,
"I think I love you," but I make no sound

You know 'cause all my life, I've been waiting for a boy like you to come around

He continued to pour his heart out, after all this time of hiding his feeling from Liam who by the way did not know him, he could finally tell the one he may be slowly but surely fallen in love with.

Under the lights tonight
You turned around, and you stole my heart
With just one look, when I saw your face
I fell in love
It took a minute boy to steal my heart tonight (eh eh eh eh)
With just one look, yeah (eh eh eh eh)
Been waiting for a boy like you

Feeling a little bit more courage he slowly look towards Liam, now singing the song directly to the boy of his dream who was smiling a little to Niall which brought a smile to Niall’s face

 There is no other place that I would rather be
Than right here with you tonight
As we lay on the ground I put my arms around you
And we can stay here tonight
Cause there's so much that I wanna say, I wanna say

As blue was looking at hazel eyes, the smaller boy could not stop his daydream of him and the English man laying on the ground Liam holding Niall close to his chest, of course Liam would be the big spoon.

 Under the lights tonight
You turned around, and you stole my heart
With just one look, when I saw your face
I fell in love
It took a minute boy to steal my heart

Under the lights tonight (eh eh eh eh)
You turned around, and you stole my heart (eh eh eh eh)
With just one look, when I saw your face (eh eh eh eh)
I fell in love
It took a minute boy (eh eh eh eh) to steal my heart tonight (eh eh eh eh
)

It was like they were the only one in the club, no one else matters, only the two of them. They were like transported to another world where only the two would leave.

With just one look, yeah (eh eh eh eh)
Been waitin' for a boy like you

Niall finished his song and bow while the crowd went while and cheer and clap. He went down the stage earning clap on his shoulder some handing him phone numbers but he was not interested, the only one holding his heart was the brown eyed boy who was still looking at him. He approached him still with some confidence he just sit in front of where Liam was standing smiling seductively, “Hi, I’m Niall Horan”, he said, “Liam.. You sing very well you know that”, he replied, “So? I figured out that you like the song”, he replied cheekily. “Yeah, it was beautiful”, the brunette answered casually. “Good”, he leaned so as he was next to Liam’s ear before whispering seductively, “Because it was for you”, then biting his earlobe causing a small moan to escape from Liam’s throat, he pulled away smirking, it was his turn to flirt and Liam to blush. “At what time your shift ends,” he asked biting his lips; Liam looked down at his watch, “In about thirty minutes. Why?”. “I was wondering if you would want to come to get some dinner with me?”, Liam fake thinking by rubbing his chin,” I don’t know, going on a dinner date with a stranger, hum… Sure why not?” And with that Niall beamed and Liam couldn’t help but grin back making his eyes to crinkle. He was definitely falling hopelessly in love with this Liam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well that was... total... total shiiit