9. - Cupid

🔊Play Song for the Vibes: Cupid - 112🔊

RAZLYN BATES POV

It's Monday and my first day of work. I am so ready for my orientation and ready to get the ball rolling. Before I left Omar's this morning, he gave me $2,000 in cash that now is added to my $1,500 from Joe.

I went from barely having $500 to now having $3,500. This feels like a dream. I went from spending every night alone to now having two guys I can call anytime to hang out with and they're helping me out too..

Moving here to town has already brought me some confidence and I am so eager to explore more of myself and figuring out what makes me happy along the way..

I have one more hour of stocking until I get off the clock.. Incoming to shop around is Jade from the club the other night..

 Incoming to shop around is Jade from the club the other night

Raz: Hey Jade, Nice to see you! *smiles*

Jade: Hey love, nice to see you too! *hugs*

Raz: What brings you in today?

Jade: I actually need to pick up an order.. It's under Jade Thibedeaux...

Raz: Okay. I think I saw that earlier.. give me one minute..

I went the back area, found her order, and brought it back to her.

Raz: Here you go! What is it anyway?

Jade: It's just some framed pictures of me, my man, and our babies. I'm ready to get them hung up on my wall *smiles*

Raz: Oooh that's exciting! I'm ready to get all my wall art and stuff set up too. After work, I got a huge delivery, and I just can't WAIT to starting making my studio into a home! *claps in excitement*

Jade: Really? That does sound fun! What you doing later on after you finish setting up your apartment?

Raz: Um, I don't know yet.. After Omar leaves, I'll probaly just go over to Joe's to watch TV and hang out..