11. Stuck

🔊Play Song for the Vibes: Stuck - Durand Bennarr 🔊

RANDY JAMES POV

The gift I made for Razlyn was a white box, with the bottom of the box lined with pink and white rose petals and kisses chocolate. On top it had a necklace with her name on it, a bracelet, and earrings to match.

In a gift bag I put her Pajama fit and heels, that was stuffed with tissue paper. It look okay, I guess. Anyways, I put my fit on, grab my essentials, Razlyn's gifts, and headed her way.

When I made it to her apartment neighborhood, I felt my throat sink down to my ass. I was getting hella nervous and now I feel like backing out..

I wish my heart would stop beating...so fast. I took a deep breath, knocked on her door and there she was, wearing an all black robe.

Nose pierced.. tongue too, eyebrows done, make up done, and nails too.. She really did doll up.. I wonder what else is under that robe..

She's already turning me on and I haven't seen anything yet.. She looked really happy to see me though.. and I couldn't help but smile as all my nerves melted away.

Raz: Come on in Randy! *smiles* I can't wait to see what you got!

Randy: *smiles & chuckles* Okay love, *bites lip*

I looked around her place and it was so colorful, girly, vibrant, and just so her..

It was the perfect way to showcase her and her vibrant bubbly personality and I can tell it made her happy..

Trey was right, I should have done more to help her out but I was being jerk...damn.

Anyways, we walked over to her sofa and I set the box and bag down..

Randy: This looks amazing Raz. Your apartment fits your personality really well. *smiles*

Raz: Thank you *smiles*

So bubbly.. I'm just in awe right now seeing her be all excited right now.. With a big ass smile on her face, and with so much life...

Razlyn started with the gift bag first.. pulling out all of the tissue papers, the pajama set, and then the heels.

Raz: Oh my goodness!! This is so cayuuteee!! You picked this out for me?!

Randy: *smiles* Yeah I did.

Raz: This will go so perfect with my lingerie oh my god!

Randy: *clears throat* Lingerie?