practical and convenient

When Elizabeth was focused on a task, Pac had found it was easier to just let her do as she pleased without interruption. If he tried to help before she instructed him to do such a thing, he'd likely only get in her way and make things more difficult — then she would politely ask him to fuck off, in that way only she could.

At the current moment, Elizabeth was getting dressed for the day. Something simple, in theory, but Pac knew his girlfriend and he knew how she operated.

It could take her anywhere from fifteen minutes to two hours to make herself presentable for the day. It all depended on if she had everything together and ready to go or if she had to go hunting for things.

When she joined him in the kitchen, half-dressed, Pac realized that the latter was going to be the case for today. Her hair and makeup looked wonderful but the tie-dye AEW shirt that she wore surely wasn't her first choice for the day. Pac also assumed, naturally, that she'd be putting pants on at some point or another.

"That's certainly one way for you to dress when we're having both of our parents over for dinner," Pac remarked, looking her over from behind the mug he'd raised up to his face. He made no effort to hide the way that he appreciated the fine curves of her legs or the marks his teeth had left on her inner thighs. "Unless you'd rather cancel?"

While he hadn't been entirely serious making that suggestion, he also wouldn't have been heartbroken if she agreed to it. Pac cared for his own parents and had grown to appreciate Elizabeth's (her mother more so than her father, though Oscar was still a fine man), but he still wasn't thrilled about the idea of having both the Satterley and Wells families together at once.

"Have you seen my sweater? The stupid Christmas one I bought last year, when we went shopping with Max and Page. The Rudolph one?" Elizabeth asked, disregarding him.

Pac knew of the sweater she was referring to. It was about what one would expect for a tacky holiday sweater, festive red in color and complete with a light up nose on the iconic reindeer.

"Haven't seen it. Not since you bought it, anyway," Pac sat his mug down on the countertop after taking another drink of his coffee. Leaning back against the counter, he asked, "But why the fuck are ya asking about a sweater when you've not even put your damn trousers on?"

Not that he was complaining about the view.

"Because if I don't have that sweater, your mother's going to be disappointed. And I don't want to break her heart," Elizabeth frowned, once again no-selling his response. "She thinks it's the cutest damn thing and insisted that I wear it for a few pictures, and I'm not about to make her sad."

"I think she'll live, love."

"Are you sure you haven't seen it?" Elizabeth was beginning to sound a bit more frustrated with the whole situation. Placing her hands on her hips, she took a deep breath and leaned her head back as a thoughtful expression crossed her face. "Okay. I stopped by my place before I came over here last night. I had my gimmick bag, which is in the car, and that's also where my travel bag is. Then there's the bag with my Switch and my clothes that's in the bedroom, then the sweater... I was positive I put it in my purple bag, along with the gifts I got for your parents and- Shit!"

Pac watched as the realization crossed Elizabeth's beautiful features and she instinctively patted her thighs only to realize that, as he had stated, she wasn't wearing any pants.

"Fuck, do you have your phone nearby?" She asked, sounding even more aggravated than before.

Instead of verbally replying, Pac merely pulled the device out from the pocket of his hoodie and passed it over to her. He watched with a curiously raised brow as Elizabeth unlocked his phone and quickly dialed a few numbers.