Chapter 3 - Scarlet Devil Mansion

PoV Hong Meiling

I was slee- guarding the mansion as I do every day, the chief maid had just scolded me earlier for slacking during the job.

As I was watching I noticed a figure walking sneakily around the walls of the gate. Deciding to take my duty seriously I stood up and walked towards him.

Meiling: YOU, ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK IN?

???: W-what n-no I was just sticking to the wall because of the sunli-

Meiling: I will need to deal with you.

???: W-wait liste-

Meiling; Prepare yourself.

Hanzo Akaki, Twilight Wanderer.

I start unleashing chi-enhanced projectiles at him, he begins to dodge my attacks.

Taking advantage of his distraction I close in on him and start swarming him with kicks and punches, I manage to land a hit at his face causing him staggers back.

And for the finisher, Crushing Arm. I charge at him with my arm extended putting him into the ground.

Meiling: State your purpose from sneaking into here.

???: I-I just wanted to speak with the mistress of this place... The Hakurei Shrine maiden suggested that I come here...

Meiling: Oh... Whoops.

And he fainted...

.

.

.

PoV Hanzo

I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar ceiling, trying to remember how I got here. I recalled that I got the beatdown of my life by the hands of a red-haired woman in green Chinese clothes.

I stood up from where I was laying and looked around me.

Hanzo: W-where am I?

I noticed a plate of food on the table in the room and a note beside it. Taking the note, I started to read.

"After you eat, go to the library. To get to the library, go up the stairs, turn left, then right, then left again, then go through the door with the red knob, then turn right, then left, then right again, then go down the hall, then turn left, then right, then left again, then go through the door with the blue knob, then turn right, then left, then right again, then go up the stairs, then turn left, then right, then left again, then go through the door with the green knob, then turn right, then left, then right again, then go down the hall, then turn left, then right, then left again, then go through the door with the yellow knob, then turn right, then left, then right again, then go up the stairs, then turn left, then right, then left again, then go through the door with the purple knob, then turn right, then left, then right again, then go down the hall, then turn left, then right, then left again, then go through the door with the orange knob, then turn right, then left, then right again, then go up the stairs, then turn left, then right, then left again, then go down the corridor, and finally, you will see the library on your left.

- Sakuya"

Hanzo: ...

Hanzo looks at the plate in front of him.

Hanzo: Well then, time to dig in.

Moments later...

Hanzo: Now to the right... and left again... down the corridor... found it.

I stood in front of a large library filled to the brim with books. He started walking down the middle of the library to see a woman sitting in front of a table reading. Her hair and eyes were purple, and she had many ribbons tied to her hair and other parts of her clothing. She wore pink pajama-like clothing and a nightcap with a gold crescent moon on it.