Chapter 7 - Imperishable Night ( part 2 )

Author Note: Sorry for the delay on the chapter. I had to rewrite this chapter three times wasn't up to a satisfactory level, and I still don't feel satisfied by how it came out. Regardless, here it is. I know that this doesn't follow the canon, I had to change it to suit the story.

.....

Bamboo Forest.

PoV: Sakuya.

Sakuya: Ojou-sama, shouldn't we leave this matter to the shrine maiden of the Hakurei shrine?

Remilia: Sakuya, we shouldn't depend on weaklings to solve our matters.

"But we both got defeated by her", I thought with a sweat drop.

Remilia: Besides, I have yet to see her here. What is she doing?

...

Meanwhile, somewhere on the other side of the bamboo forest.

Reimu, along with Yukari, were flying when suddenly two people stood before them.

???: Move, and I'll shoot!

It was Marisa.

Alice: You messed up.

Marisa: I mean, shoot, and I'll move. Right away.

Reimu: Marisa? Alice? What are you doing here?

Marisa: Troublesome youkai hunting. I already got bored of staring at today's moon.

Reimu: I see.

Yukari: So, who's the troublesome youkai?

Marisa: You. You messed with the boundary of night and day again, right?

Reimu: We're the ones who're stopping the night. But now isn't the time for that!

Alice: So you are the culprits behind this incident?

Marisa: I am disappointed in you, Reimu.

Yukari: Don't you two have eyes on the back of your heads?

Marisa: Ah?

Reimu: Alas, it doesn't look like anything we say will get through them.

Alice: A danmaku duel is in order then.

...

Meanwhile, with the "Stellar Scarlet Devil" team.

PoV: Hanzo.

Flandre-sama and I followed Mokou as she walked through the bamboo forest. Soon, we stopped at the sight of what looked like a traditional Japanese mansion.

Mokou: This is Eientei.

Hanzo: I see.

Mokou: Good luck solving this incident. Also, one more thing.

Hanzo: Hm?

Mokou: If you find someone named Kaguya, tell her that she is a bitch.

Hanzo: Uh... Noted.

With that, Mokou waved us farewell before she left. I looked at Flandre-sama, only to see air. 

Looking around, I saw her blasting through the mansion's door.

Sighing at the fact that my mistress is not planning to solve this incident peacefully I followed after her.

...

PoV: Flandre.

Twenty minutes have passed, and we are still going through the corridor of the mansion as we fought our way through some people with rabbit ears that call themselves "Earth Rabbits."