Chapter 4 - Danmaku

PoV: Hanzo.

I was assured that this place was a secure sanctuary.

I was scammed.

???: Haha~ Let's play some more.

Hanzo: P-please, Flandre-sama, I am tire- AH!

I dodged another bullet that came pretty close to my head.

Flandre: More, more!

.

.

.

Two hours ago.

Upon waking up, I followed Koakuma's instructions and headed straight to the main building where Remilia was located.

Inside, I found a young lady seated at a table, sipping tea. She had red eyes, short light-blue hair, and was adorned in a light-pink dress with red ribbons on both sleeves. A necklace featuring a centerpiece adorned her, and a pair of large black bat-like wings graced her back.

Beside her stood a woman with silver hair, clad in a blue maid outfit, and a young girl with red eyes and short blond hair. The girl wore a red dress and vest, a pink shirt underneath. A pink mob cap with a red ribbon adorned her head. Crystals in seven different colors arranged from 

her back to the tip of her wings added an enchanting touch.

I entered the room and addressed the blue-haired lady.

Hanzo: Remilia, I assume?

Remilia took a sip of her tea, then turned to me.

Remilia: Indeed, and you are Hanzo, if I am correct.

I gave a slight bow.

Hanzo: I am.

Remilia: I believe Patchy had already informed you of your role here.

Hanzo: Yes, I accept to being a servant of this mansion.

Remilia: Good, in that case from now on you will be the servant of my sister Flandre.

Remilia gestured to the young girl with crystal wings.

Flandre: Yay~ Now I have my own servant like Onee-sama.

Observing the enthusiastic little girl, I couldn't help but feel at ease. I had always been good at taking care of children, and seeing as I would be attending to one...

What could possibly go wrong?

I bowed down to Flandre-sama.

Hanzo: My name is Hanzo Akaki, and I shall be your servant, Flandre-sama.

I failed to notice the worried looks Sakuya and Remilia exchanged, or the sinister smile Flandre-sama wore.

.

.

.

Back to the present.

Flandre: I win~

Flandre stood on top of me, celebrating her victory. Playing dodge with deadly projectiles sure was fun.

Koakuma: Hanzo, it is time. Come with me to train.

Flandre: Aw! Already?

Hanzo: Finally, the suffering is over...

I stood up and followed Koakuma.

.

.

.