Chapter 1: Bored

(Author: Sorry for not like posting any chapters or stories I have been really busy, enjoy
(Modern AU)
Mitsuri POV
Right now, I'm in my bed staring at the ceiling. I really don't know what to do I am just super bored... I got up and looked at my window... It seems to be snowing. ... Snow?... WAIT SNOW I LOVE SNOW!! I got up and put a jacket on then I put my shoes on. I headed outside and played with the snow a little. After a while of playing with the snow I decided to walk around to see if any of my friends were outside. When I was walking around, I saw Shinobu, Aoi, and Kanao! So, I went up to them and said hello to all of them.
Third person POV
Mitsuri: "Hi Shinobu, Kanao, and Aoi!" Shinobu smiled and waved with her hand Shinobu: "Hello there Mitsuri" Aoi smiled brightly Aoi: "Hello Ms. Kanroji!" Kanao: "Hi..." Shinobu nudged Kanao gently Shinobu: "C'mon Kanao don't be so nervous and shy!" Shinobu smiled. Kanao smiled a bit Mitsuri: "Kyaaa! Your smile is so cute!" Kanao: "T-Thank you..." Shinobu: "So Mitsuri, what did you need?" Shinobu tilted her head a little Mitsuri: "So today I was really bored then I realized it was snowing, so I wanted to look for some people to hang out with and I wanted to ask you all to hang out with me?" Shinobu: "Oh! Yeah, we will hang out with you!" Mitsuri smiled brightly.
Aoi: "This will be fun!" Mitsuri: "So, what should we do for now?" Aoi: "Hm... Should we have a snowball fight?" Shinobu: "Yeah!" Everyone starts to make some snowballs.
When there already Shinobu throws a snowball at Mitsuri and she gets hit in the top of her head. Mitsuri laughs and throws a snowball back a Shinobu, Kanao throws a snowball at Aoi.
and hits her shoulder, Aoi smiles and hits Kanao back. Mitsuri throws 2 snowballs at Shinobu that hit her forehead and cheek. Shinobu laughs and throws more snowballs at Mitsuri. They had a snowball fight until it got dark.
Shinobu: "Wow... That was fun! But we should head home it is getting dark" Aoi: "Agree."
Kanao nods Shinobu: "Bye Mitsuri!" Mitsuri: "Bye Shinobu, Aoi, And Kanoa!"
When Mitsuri gets home she takes off her jacket and shoes. She then goes in her room and flops on her bed.
Mitsuri POV

Today was a really fun day! So first today I was in my bed really bored looking at the ceiling until I noticed it was snowing so I got an idea to go outside and play with the snow. I wanted to hang out with one or more of my friends so while I was walking around, I saw Shinobu, Kanao, and Aoi! We talked for a little bit then we started to do a snowball fight. We had a snowball fight until it got dark so we both headed home! Right now, I am in my bed with a big smile on my face! Huh? I hear someone knocking at my door? I wonder who it could be? I open the door and see Obanai! I smile widely. I quickly welcome him in and say hello. 

Author: And that's it! I will leave it there for now! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!
(548 words)