Chapter 2: Hello! (You can skip if you want)

Author: I like cookies (This is a short chapter so you can skip if you want its just about Obanai visiting her)

Mitsuri POV
I quickly welcome Obanai in and say hello, I then ask him why he is here?

Third person POV
Mitsuri: "Hi Obanai!" Obanai: "Hello Mitsuri" Mitsuri: "So, what brings you here?" Obanai: "I just wanted to visit you" Mitsuri: "Oh ok!" Mitsuri: "Do you want to watch something? Do you want some tea?" Obanai chuckles Obanai: "No thank you it's up to you" Mitsuri: "We could watch something together!" That word made Obanai blush a lot and flustered. Mitsuri: "Obanai?"
Obanai snaps out of it Obanai: "Yeah?" Mitsuri: "Are you ok?" Obanai: "What do you mean?"
Mitsuri: "Your face is red" Obanai blushes even more out of embarrassment Obanai: "W-Wait really?" Mitsuri nods Mitsuri: "Are you ok?" Obanai: "Y-yeah I'm fine" Mitsuri: "If you say so..."
Mitsuri leads Obanai to the living room and sits on the couch Mitsuri: "Sit next to me!" She smiles, Obanai nods and sits next to her. Mitsuri: "So what do you want to watch?" 
Obanai: "It's up to you" Mitsuri smiled and nodded then put on a TV show.
They both watch the show until it gets to midnight Mitsuri: "Wow! Time really passed bye!"
Obanai nodded Obanai: "I have to go home now goodbye Mitsuri"  Obanai waved goodbye then left. 

Mitsuri POV
A few hours ago, Obanai came to my house and wanted to hang out with me! I was so happy he wanted to spend time with me! Right now, I'm wondering what I should do? Hm... I think I'm just going to go to sleep for now! It's been a long day...

Author: Well there was a short chapter! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! (290 words)