Chapter 4: Food (You can skip if you want)

Author: This was a short chapter so if you want you can skip it's about Inosuke and Zenitsu eating 

Zenitsu POV
So, like me, Nezuko-chan, Inosuke, Tanjiro, Genya, and Muichiro just got done doing a snowball fight and Tanjiro and Nezuko-chan left same with Genya and Muichiro so me and Inosuke are going to the butterfly mansion to get some food, I hope Aoi doesn't yell at us again. Right now, we're close to the butterfly mansion just a few more minutes.

Third person POV
Zenitsu and Inosuke got to the butterfly mansion, and they both knocked. Zenitsu knocked for a few seconds, but Inosuke continued knocking. After a minute Shinobu opened the door.
Shinobu: "You know Inosuke, you only need to knock for like 2-3 seconds. Ok?" Inosuke: "Ok."
Shinobu: "So why are you boys here?" Inosuke: "Can we have food... Please?" Shinobu: "Oh sure, come in" Shinobu welcomed them in. She then led them to the kitchen Shinobu: "I'll go call Aoi, alright?" Inosuke and Zenitsu nodded. She went to go get Aoi, and when Aoi saw the two she sighed Aoi: "Let me guess... Here for food?" Inosuke: "Yes...Please?" Aoi: "Alright just give me some time" Inosuke and Zenitsu left the room. They both waited about 10 minutes until Aoi came back with the food. Aoi: "Here" She hands the plates to them. Aoi: "If you need anything else just tell me" Aoi walks back to the kitchen. Zenitsu and Inosuke start eating. Zenitsu: "I need to go to the restroom real quick" Inosuke: "I don't care" Zenitsu: "Just saying" Zenitsu left to go to the restroom. When Zenitsu returned all the food was gone. Zenitsu: "..." Inosuke: "..."
Zenitsu: "...Inosuke..." Inosuke: "..." Zenitsu: "HOW DID YOU EAT ALL THAT FOOD IN 2 MINUTES?!"
Inosuke: "I don't know I was just really hungry" Zenitsu: "YOU COULD HAVE SAVED SOME FOR ME!"
Inosuke: "I was too hungry and forgot about you" Zenitsu: "..." Zenitsu: "Bruh it doesn't even matter anymore." Inosuke: "Cool" Zenitsu: "Well I'm going home, bye" Inosuke: "Bye" 

Author: Wassup- (338 words)