Chapter 7: Hm? (You can skip if you want)

Author: So like I was inspired to make this by a TikTok- ok ok... Anyway, this is short af so you can skip this chapter if you want. (Cussing in this chapter) Plus all this is about is Tengen and Douma meeting and watching Oshi no ko 

One day Tengen was drinking at some whatever place you drink at I forgot the name of it. And a tall guy with beige/blond? hair (I don't know what color doumas hair is)So anyways, he also had rainbow eyes. Tengen slightly looked at him then looked back at his drink and continued to drink. The guy got a drink and sat next to Tenge. It was awkward so the guy broke the silence. 

Third person POV
Douma: "Hey I'm douma, you?" Tengen: "Hm? I'm Tengen" Douma: "Nice to meet you" 
They both start talking about random things until Douma suddenly asks Douma: "Do you watch Oshi no ko?" Tengen: "OH HELL YEAH"  Tengen: "But I didn't finish the first episode, so far it's really good" Douma: "Oh bet, wanna watch it together?" Tengen: "Sure let's just finish our drinks plus my wives aren't home" Tengen chuckles Douma: "K" They both finish their drink and then get up to leave
Douma: "Dang there's a lot of snow" Tengen: "Mhm" After a while they both get to Tengen's house. Douma: "Your house is big" Tengen: "Haha, thanks" They both head inside and go to the living room. Tengen: "You hungry? I got some rice in the fridge." Douma: "Oh yeah" Tengen: "Be right back then" After 3 minutes Tengen comes back with two bowls of rice (I ate rice today-) 
Tengen turns on the TV and selects to show "Oshi no ko". They both eat their rice bowls and watch Oshi no ko Tengen: "Who is your favorite character?" Douma looks up and thinks Douma: "Hm..."  Then looks back at Tengen Douma: "Probably Ai" Tengen: "Same dude" They both look back at the TV
(SPOILERS FOR OSHI NO KO!!)

They get to the part where Ai gets stabbed Tengen: "WAIT WHAT" Douma: "HUH" Douma: "WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE BEST CHARACTER?!" Tengen: "THIS IS NOT EVEN FAIR" Tengen: "I'M GONNA GO GET SOME MORE RICE" Douma: "OK"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tengen pauses it and goes back to the kitchen to get more rice. He gets back after 4 minutes with more rice in his bowl then they both continue to watch Oshi no ko until 3 AM.
Douma gets a call Douma: "Oh give me a second"
Tengen: "K" Douma answers the call Douma: "Hello?"  Akaza: "WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR ASS"
Douma: "At my friends house" Akaza: "AT FUCKING 3 AM?!" Douma: "Its 3 am?" Douma looks at the time Douma: "Oh-" Akaza: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU AND YOUR FRIEND DOING AT 3 AM?!"
Douma: "Watching Oshi no ko-" Akaza: "Oh my fucking go-" Akaza: "GET YOUR ASS BACK HOME"
Douma: "Fine fine, I'm coming stop yelling" Douma hangs up Douma: "Welp, gotta go. Bye Tengen" Tengen: "Bye" Douma stands up and goes out the house.  When Douma gets home Akaza slams the door open Akaza: "FINALLY YOU ASS IS HERE" Akaza:"EVER SINCE YOU LEFT THIS PLACE HAS BEEN FUCKING HELL"

Author: Welp, that was a short chapter- Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! (545 words)