Chapter 3: Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Genya, and Muichiro

Author: ...I got nothin to say... Enjoy this chapter!

~The next day~

Tanjiro POV
Today when I woke up, I sat up and looked at my window, it was snowing! I love it when it snows cause the snow is fun to play with! I should ask my friends if they want to hang out with me and Nezuko! I got up and got dressed and put my shoes and jacket on, then I went to go wake up Nezuko. Turns out she was already awake! But I do wonder... Will it be okay to let her out? I mean it is cloudy... Maybe I should still put sunscreen? ... Maybe? But the sun isn't out... Ok! She should be fine as long there is no sun out! 

Author: So, like I am being a dumba$$ and being weird with my story cause like- never mind I just sound stupid- anyways continue reading

Third person POV

Tanjiro: "Hey Nezuko! Did you see outside?" Nezuko shook her head Tanjiro: "C'mon look out the window!" Tanjiro smiled. Nezuko got up and looked out the window Nezuko: "Snow!"
(Author: I don't want to do "Hmph! (Snow) I don't want to do that stuff sorry I am lazy-) 
Tanjiro: "We should ask our friends to come hang out with us in the snow!"  Nezuko: "Ok!"
Tanjiro: "Go get your shoes on and a jack or hoodie" Nezuko goes to get her shoes and her pink hoodie. When Nezuko got ready they both got out of the house and walked around to see if any of their friends were around.
Tanjiro and Nezuko saw Zenitsu and Inosuke talking to each other.
Zenitsu: "It's so cold outside!" Inosuke: "What are you talking about? This is nothing, it feels warm" Zenitsu: "What can I expect from you" Zenitsu said in an annoyed voice Tanjiro: "Hey guys!" Zenitsu quickly turned his head Zenitsu: "NEZUKOOO-CHANNN" Inosuke: "Monjiro! And Mezuko!" Tanjiro: "Tanjiro and Nezuko" Inosuke: "Whatever" Zenitsu: Simping on Nezuko
Tanjiro: "ZENITSU" Zenitsu snaps out of it Zenitsu: "WHAT" Tanjiro: "STOP SIMPING ON MY SISTER!!" Zenitsu: "BUT-" Tanjiro: "NO" Zenitsu: "FINE" Tanjiro: "Thank you" Zenitsu: "Hmph..."
Inosuke: "So what do you guys want to do?!" Tanjiro: "I don't know" Tanjiro shrugs and chuckles.
Nezuko: What about make a snow man? I can go get some coal from our house. Tanjiro: "I'll come with you!" Tanjiro: "Zenitsu and Inosuke make the body!" Zenitsu: "Ok" Inosuke nods and quickly starts to roll up snow, a few minutes later Tanjiro and Nezuko return with 3 coal pieces and a carrot. Tanjiro: "Were back" Zenitsu: "NEZUKOOO-CHANN I MISSED Y-" Tanjiro: "I SAID STOP SIMPING ON HER!!" Zenitsu: "DANG IT FINE!!" While Tanjiro and Zenitsu were
arguing Nezuko and Inosuke were setting up the snow man.
Nezuko: "Oh! Inosuke I forgot something!" Inosuke: "What is it?" Nezuko: "I forgot the hat! Hm... What could we use?" Inosuke: "We could use my boar head!" Nezuko: "Great idea!" Inosuke takes off his boar head and puts on the snow man's head. Nezuko: "Perfect!" Inosuke nods Inosuke: "MONJIROO PONITSUU!! STOP ARGUEING!!" Zenitsu and Tanjiro looked over at Inosuke with a annoyed expression Tanjiro: "Not now Inosuke" Zenitsu: "WHAT DO YOU WANT" Inosuke: "THAT SNOW MAN IS READY!!"
Tanjiro: "Oh." Tanjiro looks over at the snow man and smiles Tanjiro: "Nice snowman." 
.Zenitsu looks over at the snowman. Zenitsu: "Cool"     Muichiro and Genya pass by them and see them all Muichiro: "Should we go over to them?" Genya: "Yeah I guess" Muichiro and Genya go to all of them Genya: "Hey" Muichiro: "Hi" Inosuke: "Mohak and black and teal hair guy!" Muichiro: "Its Muichiro not "Black and teal hair guy" Genya: "My name is Genya" Inosuke: "Whatever" Nezuko: "Hi Genya and Muichiro!" Genya: "Hi" Tanjiro: "So what are you guys doing here?"
Muichiro: "We just passed by and saw you all, so we wanted to come and say hi" 
Tanjiro: "Oh!" Tanjiro: "Well we just finished making a snowman so how about... we...hm? How about we have a snowball fight?" Nezuko: "Yeah!" Genya: "Sure" Inosuke: "HELL YEAH!!"
Tanjiro: "Inosuke language!" Inosuke: "Fine" Zenitsu: "NEZUKOO PROTECT MEEE" Tanjiro: "I SWEAR TO GOD ZENITSU I'M GOING TO KILL YOU-" Nezuko: "It's fine Tanjiro!" Tanjiro: "...If you say so..."  Everyone starts to make snowballs. Inosuke is the first to throw, he throws it at Zenitsu which hits his head Zenitsu: "OWWW" Inosuke throws balls at everyone. Genya then throws 3 snowballs at Tanjiro which hit his head, cheek, and eye Tanjiro: "Haha! Challenge accepted!" Tanjiro threw snowballs back at Genya. Then Inosuke threw a snowball at Nezuko. When Zenitsu saw he went into serious mode Zenitsu: "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY NEZUKO-CHANN!!!!" Zenitsu then gets alot of snowballs and hits Inosuke with them, while Muichiro is just sitting and watching everyone. Inosuke: "YOU CHALLENGE ME?!" Inosuke throws a lot of snowballs back at Zenitsu.  They all have a snowball fight for a while. After the snowball fight, they are all panting and sweating a bit Tanjiro: "That was really fun" Genya: "Indeed" Tanjiro: "Well me and Nezuko should head home now" Nezuko nodded Tanjiro: "Bye yall" Zenitsu: "BYE NEZUKOO-CHANN"
Inosuke: "Bye." Genya: "Me and Muichiro are gonna go too, so bye" Muichiro and Genya walk off.
Inosuke: "Zenitsu, wanna go to the butterfly mansion and eat some food?" Zenitsu: "Sure"
Zenitsu and Inosuke both walk to the butterfly mansion.

Author: This was like really fun to make! (888 words)