Chapter 8&9: Let's have a Christmas party! And invitations

Author: What's up So in this chapter it will be the uppermoons and Hashira (Ok so like I combined chapters 8 & 9 bc I didn't want short chapters!)

Mitsuri POV
Hmm... I am bored again... And I want to meet up with all my friends but how?
It's just  2 weeks until Christmas...WAIT...MAYBE I SHOULD ASK SHINOBU IF WE COULD HAVE A CHRISTMAS PARTY AT THE BUTTERFLY MANSION?! 

Third person POV
Mitsuri gets up from her couch and puts her shoes and jacket on. She then runs to the butterfly mansion. When she gets there she knocks on the door quickly with an excited expression.
Shinobu opens the door Shinobu: "Mitsuri?" Mitsuri: "Shinobu, Shinobu! I have to ask you something!" Shinobu: "What is it?" Mitsuri: "So today I was in bed and I was wondering what to do and I got an idea of a Christmas party! So then I started to think where we would have it and then another idea came in my head to have it in the butterfly mansion, so the reason why I came here is to ask you if we could have the Christmas party at the butterfly mansion?" Shinobu: "Oh sure! Yeah, we could have it here" Kanae then comes Kanae: "Ara Ara, what are we talking about?" Shinobu: "Mitsuri wants to have a Christmas party here" Kanae: "Ara Ara, that would be nice!" Mitsuri: "When I get back home I will make invitations and plan it all out! So I'll text you the stuff Shinobu and Kanae!" Shinobu nods. Mitsuri leaves to go to her house. When she gets to her house she gets a piece of paper and a pencil Mitsuri: "Hm...We should have the party on Christmas since it's a Christmas party?" Mitsuri: "Yeah I think that will be fine!" Mitsuri: "Now the time..." Mitsuri: "Hm...Should it be in the evening? Maybe...Yeah! That should be ok!" Mitsuri texts Shinobu the day and time Mitsuri: "Ok!" Mitsuri: "I should start making the invitations now!" Mitsuri worked all night making invitations for the party

At morning
Mitsuri: "I'm so...Tired" She passed out and went to sleep for almost the whole day. When she got up she got all the invitations and got out of bed. She then put her jacket and shoes on. She smiled and she knew most of her neighborhood so she just went to every house and knocked on the door and placed the invitation down. Mitsuri got to Giyu's house first. Mitsuri knocked on the door. After 1 minute Giyu opened the door Giyu: "Hm? What is it Mitsuri?" Mitsuri: "Here is an invitation to the Christmas party!" She hands him an invitation. Giyu: "I don't think I'm coming..."
Mitsuri: "Why not??" Giyu: "Cause I want to be alone" Mitsuri: "This is why Shinobu says you have no friends!" Giyu: "Fine I'll come..." Mitsuri: "Yay! Now, bye I have to go give other people invitations" Giyu: "Bye" He closed his door, and Mitsuri walked around and went to, Rengoku's house and knocked on it. After a few seconds he opened the door Rengoku: "Hello Mitsuri! What brings you here?" Mitsuri: "I'm here to give you an invitation to a Christmas party!" She hands Rengoku an invention Rengoku: "I'll surely be there!" Mitsuri: "I have to go now! Bye!" Rengoku: "Goodbye!" Mitsuri left to go to other houses, she went to a house and knocked on it no answer
So she just put the invitation on the ground in front of the house. She then goes to the next house, she knocks on the door.   They open the door immediately  
Tanjiro: "Oh hello Mitsuri!"
Mitsuri: "Hello Tanjiro!" Tanjiro: "So what do you need?" Mitsuri: "We're having a Christmas party and I'm here to give you an invitation!" She hands Tanjiro an Invitation Tanjiro: "Oh thanks! Me and Nezuko come!" Mitsuri: "I'll see you there!" Mitsuri heads over to Obanai's house and knocks on his door after a few seconds he opens the door Obanai: "Oh hello Mitsuri, do you need something?" Mitsuri: "We're having a Christmas party and I want to invite you!" She smiles and gives him an invitation to Obanai: "I'll be there" Mitsuri: "Bye Obanai!" She smiles at him and then leaves. Mitsuri: "I think I have Tengen, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Gyomei, Genya, Muichiro, and Sanemi wait Gyomei can't read...I'll just read it to him"(Author: I swear to god if I forget someone-) Mitsuri goes to Tengen's house, she knocks on the door, then 2 women open the door Maki: "Oh hello Mitsuri!" Suma: "What brings you here?"
Mitsuri: "I wanted to bring you guys an invitation to a party!" Suma: "Really!?" Mitsuri nods and gives them the invitation Mitsuri: "Well I have to go now so bye!" Maki: "Thanks and bye!"
Mitsuri goes to Zenitsu's house and knocks on it, Zenitsu immediately opens the door Zenitsu: "HI MITSURI!!" Mitsuri: "Hi Zenitsu" Zenitsu: "SO, WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?!" Mitsuri: "I'm here to give you an invitation!" Zenitsu: "To what?" Mitsuri: "A Christmas party we're having!" She gives him an invitation Zenitsu: "Thanks!" Mitsuri: "Well now I have to give more people invitations so bye!" Zenitsu: "Bye" Mitsuri goes to the butterfly mansion again. She knocks on the door, Aoi opens the door Aoi: "Oh hello Mitsuri, did you need something?" Mitsuri: "I just wanna ask where is Inosuke?" Aoi: "Inosuke come over here!!" Inosuke: "COMING!!" Inosuke came to both of them Inosuke: "What" Mitsuri: "Here is an invitation to a Christmas party"
Inosuke: "Will there be food?" Mitsuri: "Yes! Lots of food!" Inosuke: "I will come then" Mitsuri leaves and goes to Muichiro's house, when she gets there she knocks on the door. Gyomei opens the door Mitsuri: "Huh? Where is Muichiro?" Gyomei: "He is talking with Genya in the living room" Mitsuri: "Oh! Then can you give these to them?" She gets out 3 invitations and gives it to him. Mitsuri: "There is a Christmas party on the 25th, and the party is in the evening" Gyomei: "Oh we will all come" Mitsuri waves goodbye and then leaves. She goes back home.
Kokushibo goes outside to check if there is any mail and sees the invitation on the ground
Kokushibo: "Hm? What is this?" He looks at it and then goes back inside, the upper moons and lower moon decide to come to the party.

Author: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I JUST HAD MY HIGHEST WORD COUNT!! MOM, PLEASE BE PROUD IF YOU EVER READ THIS!! OR DAD!! (1071 words)