Chapter: What episode is this?

"I'm able to create scripts, because i don't feel like I belong here. I feel like I'm supposed to be in another world, another dimension. I feel like the skin I'm in does not belong in the timeline. This era.
We arent supposed to be friends. Maybe in another world, we all were. Something terrible happened, and I had to abandon you.
Or that I'm meant to be a princess in some magic ridden fantasy world. I tell my father that I dont want to be a queen, I want to be an architect. He changes the whole concept of royalty on its head. His efforts would only be regarded with corruption eventually. But while this happens, one of my protectors falls in love with me."

This was making you deeply sad.

"Another." Mineta chimed. "Create another one."

"Yes please. You're so good at this."

You couldnt resist Uraraka's eyes. Maybe it was the way she blinked. You took heavy gulps of the apple moonshine. Mina's quick fix for a dandy Saturday night.

Katsuki waved you over, slurring to Izuku. You didnt want to help prove points right now. You wanted play creator.

"What genre? Give me an aesthetic."

"Something with lots of mechs." Uraraka said.

"Romance."

"I'm supposed to be an archeologist." You said. "The world is dry. Barren. Near lifeless. But there is one person. One person that I see that contrast everything they stand near, I cant pull away. I cant not look at them. And they choose me, of all people. A being the comprises of everything that I find beautiful, chose me."

You were very sad now. Because you saw this person. It was even more Kismet now. Eustass Kid was meant to be yours but has a girlfriend. Again. They're so floppy.

"I'm sad now."

"Make another one, then." Mineta said.

"Stop being depressed." You mocked in a nasal tone. "Make yourself happy."

He snorted his soda, coughing a lung out. You sat beside Kars and moved his hand onto your head. He started petting you Immediately.

"Why does that make you sad? That idea of love is wonderful."

"Because it feels like it can never exist, Iida. No one could ever love me with the intensity that I crave. That my soul desires."

"I could."

You looked to him. This well meaning, lovely person. Iida fidgeted with his watch strap.

"You would want to love me?"

"I already love you. I could try to love you as much as you need. But only if you let me in."

You'd only end up hurting him more than right now, so you chose the easier path.

"You're a funny one, Love." You slurred. "I've got enough messes to keep track off. Don't need you worrying about me and them."

He scoffed. You ignored him. Followed Charlie to Yaoyurozu in the fountain.