Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Waking up to on a Sunday morning to my alarm clock is not something I want to be doing. Groaning, I roll out of my bed before changing into an outfit before walking out of my room and towards the one across from me.

Taking a quick clean to it. I sort out everything in it before taking one last look and walking out the room and grabbing my bag and leaving the house.

Heading to the skating rank, I put my headphones in before taking off my gloves and letting the coldness flow through my fingers as ice shoots from my hand and onto a tree as I pass it.

♡♡♡

It's now six o'clock and I am home sitting in the corner of the living room reading a book of mine while my dad went and picked up Isabella from the Seattle Airport.

I finished my chapter tight as I heard my dad's cruiser pull into the driveway. It's a little foggy today but I'm not surprised. Putting my bookmark into my page, I get up and walk towards the door and open it to see Isabella and dad walking towards the house.

"Bella you remember Nova. Right?" He asked. Isabella or Bella as she perfers, nods her head before giving me a small smile and a wave.

"Hi Bella, it's nice to see you again." I politely said. Nodding her head with a slight smile. I walk her around the house to see how it looks from the last time she was here was actually the day before I got here.

Walking upstairs, I show her the room she had since she was a baby and her very own bathroom which I knew she liked.

◇◇◇

After the small tour of the house, both girls parted ways and Nova went to her room as Bella settled in before going downstairs and started cooking some spaghetti asparagus for dinner.

Walking out of her room after editing some photos she took, Nova walked downstairs to the kitchen to see Bella setting the table up with plates.

"You didn't have to cook Bella. I could have done it." She said, taking a seat at the table as Charlie walks into the room. "It smells wonderful in here. Which one of you cooked?" He asked. "Bella did." Nova said. "Thanks bells."

Humming as a sign to his thanks, Bella sits down after making her a plate. They ate in silence for a few minutes before Charlie broke it and told Bella she would be starting school at Forks High on Thursday in today days.

After that, they ate in silence. After dinner, Nova did thr kitchen while Bella and Charlie went to bed. Locking up the house, Nova went up to her room and went to bed.

♡♡♡

Waking to my alarm going off, I sigh before reaching over and turning it off before climbing out of my bed. Stretching, I got changed into warm clothing before putting hair into a cute but messy hairstyle.

Walking out of my room, I go downstairs grab an apple before grabbing my back near the front door and say my goodbyes to dad and Bella who was getting ready to go to her first day of school.

Walking my path through the woods, I head to the skating rink. I've always been a huge fan of ice skating. I like telling children the history of ice skating. The smiles on there faces makes me smile.

6 hours after working at the rink, I made my way towards Minnie's orphanage. The biggest yet smallest orphanage in the small town of Forks.

Minnie was one of the few people I am close too in this small town besides some of the people on the rez and Cora, the waitress who works at my dad's favorite dinner.

I met Minnie when I came back here to live with my dad after an accident. According to my dad, she's my god mother and one of my fathers distant relatives.

To be honest, she's 87 years old and she's still alive. Sorry MiMi. She's old but that woman has the body of 30 year old woman.

Walking into the orphanage entryway, I could hear the screams and giggles of the little kids along with the crying of the babies. Putting my bag near the door, I walk into the main room to see the kids all playing around. Minnie and some of the older kids taking care of the babies.

Walking over to the shelf near the wall, I grab the TV remote and turn it on before letting out a loud whistle. Everyone went quiet before turning their heads to me.

"Nova" the children screamed. Raising my hand before they could get up, I put a finger to my lips before pointing at the tv.

"What's the rule about the tv?" I asked them. They all took a deep breath before siting around in whatever opened space available. "When the tv is on, we must sit quietly and watch it without being loud and playing around." One of the children said.

Nodding my head I point to the tv one more time before walking over to the older children and told them to go sit.

◇◇◇

Nova sat down in the rocking chair in the corner of the main room of the orphanage as she rocked the babies to sleep. Once Minnie got the baby to sleep her arms, she went to the kitchen to make lunch for the kids.

It wasn't long before Nova said her goodbyes when the children went down for bed. Walking home, she took a deep breath before taking off her gloves and letting ice shoot from her hands and into the air where it shatters into teany tiny broken chrystals.

Forcing her hand out, ice shoots from her hand and freezes a tree into teany tiny chrystal snowflakes. Quickly putting on her gloves, she walks the rest of the way home flexing her hands now and then.

Walking inside the house, Nova eats some dinner before going up to her room and getting ready for bed before sleeping up her floor and plopping down on her bed before closing her eyes as darkness consumes her.