Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Throwing myself into a sitting position, I groan as I remember what my nightmare was. It wasn't long before I saw dad and Bella barge into my room.

Throwing my blanket off, I slowly stand up from my bed. "Sweetheart, you okay?" Dad asked. Nodding my head, I head to my bathroom. "Fine, I guess. Just a nightmare." I said.

Nodding their heads wryly, both of them leave my room and go back to bed. Closing the door of my bathroom, I splash some freezing cold water on my face before using the bathroom and then going back to lay in bed.

Nightmares. Something I thought I would never be afraid of. I used to have nightmares before I lived with my dad but for some reason, they didn't scare me like the ones I have now even though it's the same nightmares.

Sighing, I close my eyes and slowly sucome to the darkness around me.

○○○

Running through the thick trees of the forest in the middle if nowhere. I quickly hid in a very small but deep cave. It wasn't long before I saw the feet of the men and their yells trying to loon for me before they all split up.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly lean back against the wall of the caves as I close my eyes and let darkness take over me as the pain in my body electricfys throughout my body.

I woke up a few minutes or something later to feel myself being carried. Looking around, I noticed someone carrying me and this person is freaking freezing. Even with their coat on, they are freezing.

Letting the darkness surround me, the last thing I saw was the golden brown eyes that he held.

♡♡♡

Throwing myself into a sitting position, I groan as I look at the time on my alarm clock that reads 5 o'clock. Great. Just an hour before I wake up. Sighing, I got out of bed and got dressed into warm clothes.

Tomorrow, I will be starting school. Cleaning my room, I was half way done when I smelled the scent of cinnamon buns. Walking out of my room, I go downstairs and into the kitchen to see Bella setting the table again with breakfast.

"Bella. You really don't have to do all this. I can cook as well." I said. "I know. You just didn't sleep well last night so I just wanted to do it." She said. Nodding my head I sit down at the table before eating my food just as dad walks into the kitchen and starts eating.

After breakfast, dad leaves for work and Bella leaves for school. I stay home and clean up the house before leaving for the store to do some grocery shopping.

Grocery list:

Bread □

Milk □

Eggs □

Meat □

Sugar □

Pop tarts □

Breakfast bars □

Cereal □

Beer □

Snacks □

After getting everything. I head home and put it all away. When done, I grab my coat and head down to the rez.

Pulling into the parking lot of the Black's house, I got out of the car after turning it off and heading to the door and knocking on it. A few minutes later, Billy opened the door.

"Well I'll be damned. Hey Nova." He said. Smiling, I hug hum before asking for Jacob. He told me he was in the shed with his friends. Nodding I give him one more hug before running towards the shed.

Walking through the doors, I saw Jacob and his two friends Embry and Quil all fixing a part of his rabbit. Smiling, I slowly sneak up to Quil who was standing next to Embry as they talk about some random car parts.

I scream into their ear causing them to scream and fall to the ground holding onto their ears. Giggling, I walk over to Jacob who was laughing.

"Hi boys." I said. Jacob wrapped his arm around my shoulder giving me a side hug. "I came to your house the other day to see Bella but you weren't home." He said.

"I know. Sorry. I was at the skating rink." I said. He nods. "So, I heard you might be going to school again." He said. Nodding my head, I take a look at yhe two other boys who were grumbling about not being in the conversation.

"Yeah. I just get bored during the day and I only go to the Ice rank and somewhere else so yup." I said. "When do you start?" He asked. "Tomorrow. I mean it's going to be weird becausevI haven't been to school since I was ten." I told him.

He huffs out a little laugh before giving me a playful shove. I let out a small laugh before we talk some while the boys all worked on the car.

After a while, I had to leave to go home before it was night time. Saying my goodbyes, I got in my car before driving home.

After dinner, I made sure I had everything ready for school tomorrow. Bella cam back home today with my schedule, a map of the school along with my locker number. I made sure to study the map over and over again so I wouldn't get lost. So, I made sure I organized everything in my bag before getting ready for bed and going down for sleep.