27 (Ava)

Harry's kiss set me on fire. I was completely lost in it, my hands around his neck, my fingers in his hair. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. My breathing was totally out of control, my chest moving up and down as fast as when I sprinted on a run. I was so turned on it would break the scale if we tried to measure it. 

He carried me over to the couch and gently sat down with me in his lap. I was straddling him and my core was aching badly. His hands were on my back, running down to my ass, squeezing me and pressing my hips down towards him. I could feel the bulge in his pants, pressing against me. What we were doing was so wrong, but I couldn't stop it, nor did I want to. I had been told to be a good girl more times than anyone had told me they loved me, or that I was worthy of whatever I desired. This was my choice and my desire being fulfilled. 

"Are you sure?" He whispered against my lips, obviously not wanting to overstep any boundaries I might have. 

"More than ever," I said and squeaked when he toppled me over and made me lie down on the couch. I laughed at my own reaction. 

He slid his hands up under my dress, and grabbed the sides of my panties. I lifted my hips, allowing him to gently pull them off me. He sat for a moment and looked down on me, while he softly stroked the inside of my thighs. My skin tingled with every touch of his fingers. 

"Has anyone ever gone down on you?" He asked and looked at me. 

I drew in a breath and shook my head. I had no idea what to expect. 

"We can always stop, Ava. You know that right?" He said and smiled at me. 

I nodded and took a shaky breath. "I don't want to stop," I said. 

He placed himself between my legs, and gently helped me lift my hips, so he could push my dress up over my ass. It was quite tight. He put a hand on each of my thighs and pushed them, making me spread my legs. I was feeling nervous, but at the same time, I was ready for it. He let his fingers run up along my slit just waking up my senses. Very softly he let his finger slip in, finding my clit. It was like electricity shot through me, when he grazed me with his finger. I let out a shaky breath, and he smiled up at me. He pressed kisses to the inside of my thighs, and worked his way upwards. When his tongue found its way inside me, I nearly let out a small scream. It was a new sensation, one I had never experienced, nor had I had an idea what to expect. He started stimulating me with his tongue, making me moan with pleasure. It was so unexpectedly wonderful, he was gentle and tender, and very good at it. I felt the tingling starting in my toes, making its way up through my legs, to my hips and then straight to my core. I moaned and let out a whimper, as he made me come in a way I had never experienced before. 

Self gratification was of course not a stranger to me, but I had never been very adventurous with my own body. I had orgasms sometimes when I touched myself, but they were few and far apart. I just didn't feel it by myself. But when Harry was there, I definitely felt it. All my thousands of nerve endings were throbbing and tingling under his touch. 

He lay for a while and looked at me, as I came back down from the high he had sent me on. He was calm and collected, just letting me savour the moment of pleasure. He smiled at me, that cheeky, dimpled smile of his. 

"No one has ever given you an orgasm? Not even..." He asked and grimaced at the idea of saying Dom's name. 

I shook my head. "No, never. You're my first." It sounded so silly and immature, but he just smiled at me, and looked almost proud. 

"Was it okay?" He asked, not insecurely, but just because he wanted to know. 

"Are you looking for a Yelp review?" I giggled.