38 (Harry)

Cat came in the door to the bar, and placed herself on a bar stool in front of me. Niall came up next to me and smiled at her. 

"Hey babe," he said and smiled cheekily at her. "What's up?" 

Cat shrugged. "Not much. I sent Ava off to dinner looking like a fucking smoke show." She looked at me to see how I would react. 

I arched an eyebrow at her, and smirked. "When does Ava not look like a fucking smoke show?" I said. 

"Am I on bar duty tonight?" Cat asked, changing the subject. 

"Yeah, I figured you wouldn't mind being behind the bar while we play?" Louis said as he came up next to Cat. 

"That's fine, I'll be able to keep an eye on Ava at the same time then." Cat nodded. 

Liam joined us and we all just stood for a moment and talked about everything and nothing. Cat scooted off the bar stool and started walking away, but then she turned and walked back to the bar. 

"Oh Harry, I almost forgot. I was asked to give you these," she said and put her hand in her pocket. She slowly fished out a pair of tiny, black, lace panties and handed them to me. She smiled cheekily and turned around and walked away to a choir of banter from the boys. 

Ava, you tease. 

I desperately tried to keep a straight face, but they were teasing me and making me laugh. 

"Whoa, Ava is kinda naughty, isn't she?" Niall asked with a laugh. 

"I guess you could say so," I said and tried to dodge the question. 

They all three stood and waited for me to elaborate. 

"Oh come on guys, we don't kiss and tell, do we?" I whined and shook my head at them. 

"Yes, yes we do," Niall said and laughed, as they all nodded. 

I shook my head at them. "Well I'm not telling you anything." 

Cat came back. She had changed into her uniform for the night, so she was wearing a t-shirt matching ours. 

"What are you talking about?" She said and held Niall's hand over the bar. 

"They want me to elaborate on whether or not Ava is naughty," I said and waited for her to take my side in this. 

She shrugged. "Oh she is. I just watched her dress like some kind of James Bond babe, only to go bottomless because she wanted to send you a message. That's hella naughty. I know guys don't talk the way girls do, but I've heard enough to know that you, Mr. Harry Styles, are naughty as fuck too."

The boys broke out in a choir of "oooohs" and Niall high-fived Cat. 

She smiled cheekily at me and put three fingers in the air. "Three times?" She mouthed and looked impressed. 

I would never hear the end of that. 

***
We changed and got ready to go on stage. I wore a pair of black jeans, tight fitting and distressed. I opted for a black shirt and left it open apart from the last three buttons. I messed my hair around a bit and added some cologne to my neck. I rolled the sleeves of the shirt up, so my tattoos were on display. 

"Are you ready?" Louis asked me and handed me the joint he was smoking. I took it from his fingers and led it to my lips. I inhaled deeply and felt the weed calming my nerves. 

"Yeah, I'm ready. Which one are we starting with tonight?" I asked and took another hit of the joint.

"Kiwi?" Liam suggested, and we all agreed. It was a good show starter.