Chapter 2

In Lireo..

Amihan pov

Amihan is busy with her works.. Alena then come towards her and say.. 'Amihan..' Amihan smile at Alena and say.. 'Happy birthday to you my little sister..' Amihan kiss Alena's cheek and give her a hug.. Pirena and Danaya also join them and give Alena a present.. Alena then frown and ask.. 'What is this?' While looking at her sisters.. Pirena smile and say.. 'Open it Alena..' Alena then open the box and feel shock as she see a green cloak with a hood

' Alena then open the box and feel shock as she see a green cloak with a hood

Alena then feel speechless and hug Pirena tightly and say.. 'Avisala eshma Pirena..'(Thank you so much Pirena).. Pirena kiss Alena's forehead and say.. 'I hope you will become a good queen in the future.. And.. May God will always protect you.. my little sister.. Mahal kita.. (I love you).. Amihan smile at them and keep all the scrolls.. Suddenly, Queen Minea also approach her daughters and say..' Happy birthday Alena!' Alena hug Minea and say.. 'Avisala eshma reyna Minea (Thank you so much Queen Minea).. Minea stroke Alena' s head gently and say.. 'I have nothing to give to you my daughter.. I only can give you a love and blessings..' Danaya also give a present to Alena then say.. 'I hope you will love it Alena..' Alena smile and open it then hug Danaya tightly.. Alena then ask.. 'How do you know that I love earrings?!'

Amihan and Pirena laugh at those questions and smile

Amihan and Pirena laugh at those questions and smile.. Hitano, Muros and Aquil along with Cassieopeia and Imaw also join them.. Cassieopeia then hug Alena and say.. 'I wish you all the best Alena..' Hitano then say.. 'Im sorry Alena.. I don't have anything to give..' Muros smile at Hitano and say.. 'Hope you will have a wonderful birthday celebration Sanggre Alena..' Aquil bow and say.. 'Happy birthday to you Sanggre Alena..' Alena then bow and kneel infront of Imaw and ask.. 'Nunong Imaw.. Will Vegas and Porsche coming?' Imaw is about to answer Alena's questions..

Suddenly.. there's a light appear.. Amihan feel shock as she see Vegas, Porsche and their friends return to Lireo.. Amihan then run towards Porsche and say.. 'Porsche! You are back!' Porsche laugh and catch Amihan in his arms and rub Amihan's back body gently.. Mira then hug Vegas and say.. 'Welcome back boys..' Pirena and Danaya hug Vegas and Porsche.. Alena also hug Porsche and kiss his cheek and say.. 'I really miss you Porsche! We all miss you!' Porsche smile and say.. 'Happy birthday to you Sanggre Alena.. I have something for you..' Porsche then take out a bracelet from his pocket and say.. 'Give me your hand Sanggre Alena..' Alena then give her right hand and allow Porsche to put on the bracelet around Alena's wrist

' Alena then give her right hand and allow Porsche to put on the bracelet around Alena's wrist

Minea then say.. 'Its really beautiful Porsche.. And welcome back to Lireo..' Porsche and Vegas bow in front of them and say.. 'The rest of you.. Please kneel down in front of Queen Minea..' Thankun and others kneel down in front of Minea.. Porsche then say.. 'Greetings to the queen and sanggres!!' Amihan then walk towards Porsche and Vegas and help them to stand up and say.. 'Please stand up all of you..' Thankun and others stand up and look at the sanggres.. Pirena frown and ask.. 'Porsche.. Vegas.. Is that your friends that we rescued 2 years ago?' Vegas smile and reply back.. 'Yes.. Its true sanggre Pirena.. They are our friends that got captured in Etheria 2 years ago..'

Hitano hug Porsche from behind and say.. 'I miss you very much sweetheart... Thank you for keeping your promise.. And welcome back to Lireo.. Welcome home sweetheart..' Vegas look at Hitano and say.. 'I know you miss my wife very much Hitano..' Hitano nod in respond. Muros and Aquil hug Vegas rub his back body.. Cassieopeia then ask.. 'How are you doing Porsche?'Porsche smile and say..' Before I answer that.. I would like to introduce you all to my friends... Phi Thankhun.. go ahead..'

Thankhun then bow once again and say..' Greetings everyone.. My name is Thankhun and Im a leader of the group.. Nice to meet you all.. Please allow me to introduce you to others.. This one is Tem.. That one is Ken and Arm.. Those 2 who always stick with each other is Macau and Porchay.. We really happy because Vegas and Porsche allow us to join this journey.. I hope Queen Amihan didn't mind us to stay here.. 'Amihan smile at them and say..' "Of course not Thankhun.. Just consider this as your home and from now on.. We will become a big family! 'Danaya then say..' Im happy because you guys are back.. And Porsche brought a friends to Lireo.. The more the merrier! 'Alena then say..' Porsche.. Your friends need to be train under Muros, Hitano and Aquil..'Pirena then reply back..' Let's them rest first Alena.. And today is your birthday...we wish you will always be happy.. 'Alena bow her head and smile at them..

Minea then ask..' Porsche, anak, how is your life with Vegas? 'Vegas then say..' We are fine.. And.. We have 3 kids now.. 'Amihan then ask with an excitement..' Really?! Im so happy for you both! What are their names? 'Porsche use her power to show the vision and say..'The 1st daughter name is Amihan.. The 2nd daughter name is Alena and the 3rd son name is Phoenix..' Amihan and Alena hug Porsche even more.. Porsche then say.. 'I miss you all very much... That's why we decided to return to Lireo along with our friends.. How is Lireo?' Danaya then answers back.. 'Lireo is fine Porsche.. Finally, we are free from enemies.. Thanks to you and Vegas..' Hitano kiss Porsche's cheek gently and look at Porsche with a full of love.. Porsche smile at him and say 'I miss you too Hitano.. I miss you very much..'

Suddenly, there's a loud explosion come from outside.. Muros then yell.. 'Enemies is here!' Amihan start to feel angry and appear her sword.. Porsche then yell.. 'Arm and Tem.. Go and hide now!' Thankun and others start to run to look for a hiding place..Vegas appear his sword as well.. Cassieopeia hold her chest as she feels a sharp pain through her chest.. Aquil then ask.. 'Queen Cassieopeia! Are you alright?!' Everyone look at Cassieopeia with a worry expression.. Cassieopeia then reply back.. 'She is here..'