Chapter 6

Meanwhile in Lireo..

Pov..

Pirena, Cassieopeia, Alena, Danaya, Vegas, Hitano, Muros and Aquil finally arrives in Lireo.. Minea run towards her daughters and ask.. 'Na saan si Amihan at Porsche?' (Where is Amihan and Porsche?) Danaya then answers back... 'Amihan brought him to Sapiro..' Vegas also reply back.. 'Porsche definitely need a rest.. Its not that I don't care about him.. But he will be safe with Amihan in Sapiro..' Thankun and Tem come towards Vegas and look at him.. Thankhun then ask.. 'What's going on here Vegas?' Tem then say.. 'Vegas.. If you need our help.. Just tell us.. We will try our best to help you and Porsche..' Vegas then say.. 'I let Queen Amihan to take care of Porsche until he is recover..' Thankun then see Arm also come out from the room and rub his eyes.. Vegas then say.. 'Lets go to bed everyone.. Its already late..' Vegas then walk out from the main hall.. Danaya then say.. 'Mother.. Please forgive Vegas.. He didn't mean to be disrespectful..' Minea smile at Danaya and say.. 'He is worry about Porsche. It's just.. he didn't show it..' Pirena then say.. 'Alright.. Lets clean our selves and go to bed..' Cassieopeia also dissappear.. Hitano then walk out from the main hall as well.. Muros and Aquil also leave the main hall..

Back to Sapiro..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche wake up slowly and see Amihan is still sleeping peacefully..Porsche stroke Amihan's head gently and kiss her forehead.. Porsche then get down from the bed and walk towards the window and look at the sky.. Porsche suddenly remember his little princess in human world.. Porsche then feel a hand is wrapping around his waist.. Porsche then ask.. 'Why?' Amihan tighten the hugs and say.. 'I just want you to stay beside me..' Porsche turn around and look at Amihan's eyes and say.. 'Im right here Queen Amihan..' Porsche then kiss Amihan's lips softly.. Amihan then hug Porsche and say.. 'I love you sweetheart..' Porsche hug Amihan and say.. 'Lets go back to Lireo.. I already feel better now..' Porsche use his air gem on Amihan and carry her in his arms and teleport back to Lireo..

Porsche Pov..

As soon as Porsche arrives in Lireo.. Porsche then teleport to Amihan's chamber and put Amihan on the bed and cover her with a blanket... Porsche appear as Cassieopeia and teleport to Ice Kingdom.. Porsche then arrives at Ice Kingdom and see Mitena is still in the prison .. Mitena then ask..' How dare you come here Cassieopeia?! 'Porsche then say..' Mitena.. You are so wrong if you think that you can harm me.. 'Porsche smirk at Mitena and say..' Stay away from Lireo if you want to survive! 'Porsche then see a soldiers start to attack him.. Porsche use his earth gem and make a ground shaking.. Mitena able to release her self from the prison and strike Porsche and yell..' Pashnea!!'.. Porsche then use his air gem and strike those enemies down and make them twirl on the air... Porsche then use his air gem and strike Mitena.. Mitena then appear her sword and strike Porsche..Suddenly.. Vegas appear and help Porsche to take down those enemies.. Porsche then ask.. 'Vegas.. What are you doing here?' Vegas look at Porsche with a serious expression and ask.. 'What are you doing here Porsche Theerapanyakul?! Are you trying to get yourself kill huh?!' Mitena about to strike Vegas but got stop as Porsche strike her again..

Vegas then hold Porsche close to him and teleport to Lireo.. As Vegas and Porsche arrives in Lireo.. Vegas then drag Porsche to his bed chamber and throw Porsche on the bed and crawl above him and ask.. 'Who ask you to go there without my permission? And who ask you and Amihan to come back to Lireo?' Porsche then say.. 'Im trying to protect us sweetheart.. I didn't want us to get into trouble..' Vegas touch their foreheads and say.. 'But.. You went there and look for trouble Porsche.. If anything happen to you.. How about our kids?' Vegas smile and put a spell around the room and take off Porsche's pants and underwear.. Porsche then say.. 'Sweetheart..' Vegas kiss Porsche's lips softly and appear an ice cube and slowly rub it around Porsche's junior and say.. 'Moan sweetheart.. I want to hear it..Don't worry.. No one can hear you..'Porsche then moan louder and say...' Aaaah.. Baby.. Mmmhh... Please.. 'Vegas lick Porsche's hole and continue to do it more.. Porsche grab the bed sheets and close his eyes as he feels a lot of pleasure.. Porsche then say..' Mmmhh.. Sweetheart.. Aaaah!.. Vegas then start to thrust Porsche gently while looking at Porsche.. Porsche then kiss Vegas's foreheads and moan again as Vegas hit his spot.. Porsche then say..' Aaaah.. Aaaah.. Vegas.. Aaaah.. Baby.. 'Vegas smile and say..' Moan again sweetheart.. 'Porsche stroke Vegas's head and cum.. Vegas then released it inside of Porsche and continue to lick his junior again.. Vegas suck Porsche's junior hard and make Porsche squirm in pleasure.. Porsche then say..' V.. Vegas.. Aaaah.. 'Porsche cum again inside of Vegas's mouth.. Vegas start to get wild and kiss Porsche's lips deeply and bite his lower lips as well.. Vegas rub Porsche's junior and massage it gently.. Porsche then say..' Sweetheart.. Mmmhh.. Ssshh... 'Vegas touch their foreheads and say..' Sweetheart.. I love you so much.. Please don't do that again.. Promise? 'Porsche cum again and again.. Porsche then moan..' Vegas.. Aaaah.. Baby.. 'Vegas then ask..' Want more hmm? 'Porsche nod slowly and stroke his husband cheek gently.. Vegas kiss Porsche's lips and say..' Lets continue next time sweetheart.. You need to rest.. Did she hurt you? 'Porsche smile and say..' No sweetheart.. 'Vegas then pull Porsche close to him and say..' If Amihan know about this.. Im not sure how she and her sisters going to react.. Please think above others before you go there sweetheart.. If Mitena take out the spirit gem from you.. You will die again.. 'Porsche then hug Vegas and say..' Im sorry sweetheart.. I just want to save us from her.. 'Vegas kiss Porsche's forehead for a few minutes and say..' Don't think too much about her.. We must training by tomorrow morning.. And about Amihan.. I don't really mind if you are close to her now.. I understand how does she feels when she has to saperate with you 2 years ago.. I still can feel her pain sweetheart..' Porsche then say..' Im afraid I can't control myself around her Vegas.. 'Vegas then say..' I know sweetheart.. and about Hitano.. I hope you will stay by his side too.. He also missed you like crazy.. 'Porsche sigh slowly and say..' Please Vegas.. Don't talk about it now.. 'Porsche turn to the other side and close his eyes.. Vegas smile at his wife and kiss Porsche's head and fall asleep.. Porsche speak in his heart..' I hope that Queen Amihan is fine sleeping alone in her chamber.. 'Porsche then close his eyes again and sleep..