Chapter 15

Pov..

Everyone is gathering at main hall and look at Vegas and Porsche.. Thankhun then look at his friends and whisper.. 'Before Vegas and Porsche speak.. It will be better if we speak first.. I know its hard to Porsche.. But, we must return to human world.. Our task is already over..' Ken then whisper back.. 'How are we going to say it in front of everyone?' Thankun then say.. 'If you say so.. Then.. I will speak up for all of us here..You guys need to come forward as well..' Tem.. Arm and others nod and follow Thankhun from behind as Thankhun walk towards Vegas and Porsche.. Minea then ask.. 'Porsche.. Vegas.. Is there something that you want to tell us..?' All the soldiers and sanggres are looking at them with a curious expression.. 'Porsche then clear his throat and say..' Its time for us to say goodbye.. 'Amihan face expression change and say..' No sweetheart.. I won't let you! 'Amihan walk towards Porsche and look at him then ask..' What's the meaning all of this? 'Minea rub Amihan' s shoulder and say.. 'Sweetheart.. Please calm down..' Porsche smile at Amihan and say.. 'This is what I've been talking with you sweetheart.. Its time for us to leave Lireo..' Amihan shake her head and say.. 'No.. Sweetheart.. Please.. I can't live without you!' Danaya then ask.. 'But.. You will come back to Lireo right?'

Thankhun then reply back.. 'Im truly sorry everyone.. But.. We wont come back..Tem then say..' Yes.. It's true.. We wont come here anymore.. 'Vegas then reply back..' We must go back to where we belong.. Lireo is already free from enemies.. 'Alena feel her tears are wet and ask..' But why? Ina.. (Mother).. Please explain to us.. What is going on?'Suddenly.. Cassieopeia appear with Emre and look at Amihan.. Emre then say..' Amihan.. Its time for Vegas and Porsche to leave Lireo..'Amihan hug Porsche tight and look at him then say..' Porsche sweetheart.. Please don't leave me! I still need you here! 'Hitano feel a sharp pain through his chest and say..' Porsche.. Please stay here with us.. Lireo always open for you and Vegas.. Not only for you both.. But for your friends as well.. 'Porsche smile and hold Amihan' s hand and kiss it then say.. 'Thank you for the offer Hitano.. But.. We must leave.. I had a deal with Lord Emre.. Once we return to human world.. Emre will close the portal between human world and Lireo.. There's no reason for us to return..' Pirena then speak up.. 'We need you and Vegas here.. Please don't leave..' Danaya then say .. 'Lord Emre.. Please.. Please ask them to stay here..'Amihan touch Porsche's cheek and say..' You still can bring your kids and mother to stay here with us! We will accept it with an open heart.. 'Minea then reply back..' Amihan... Anak.. Porsche also have a family at home who is still waiting for him and Vegas.. 'Arm nod in respond and say..' Even we live in different world, we won't forget about our experience here.. 'Porsche stroke Amihan' s head and bring her close to him.. Amihan cry in Porsche's embrace.. Porsche then say.. 'My mother and our kids already waiting for me.. Besides, There's nothing left for us here..' Vegas smile at his wife and say.. 'We are grateful because we are able to came back along with our friends..' Thankun, Tem, Arm, Macau, Chay and Ken bow infront of Minea and the sanggres..

Cassieopeia then say.. 'The reason why Vegas and Porsche need to return is because.. They already grown up in our world.. Their task is already over.. They didn't do anything wrong Amihan..' Emre also added.. 'Vegas and Porsche already learnt a lot from here.. Now, its time for them to go back...'Porsche then kiss Amihan' s lips and say.. 'If we meet in another world.. I promise.. I will love you with all my heart.. Just like how I love Vegas.. But.. I didn't belong in Lireo Queen Amihan.. But you belong in here with your mother and sisters.. I hope you will be a good queen in the future.. Please take care of your self and your mother...please take care of your sisters too.. Protect them sweetheart.. Protect them no matter what the cost..'Amihan cry and say..' Sweetheart.. Please don't leave! 'Porsche then appear a blue bracelet and put it on Amihan' s wrist

 Please don't leave! 'Porsche then appear a blue bracelet and put it on Amihan' s wrist

Porsche then say.. 'I love you my Queen.. Hara Amihan.. Maybe we can meet again in another world..' Alena quickly hug Porsche and Vegas then say.. 'Lireo always in debt with you both.. Please take care of your self.. We are going to miss you both!' Pirena and Danaya just stare at them without saying anything.. Hitano also hug Porsche and say.. 'A real goodbye is here now..' Porsche smile and say.. 'Of course not Hitano.. Im always in your heart..' Hitano hug Porsche again.. Thankun then hug Muros and Aquil then say.. 'Thank you for everything.. We going to miss you as well..' Muros smile and look at Arm and Tem then say.. 'Please take care of your self and have a safe journey..' Aquil also hug Ken, Macau and Chay and say.. 'Please don't forget us here..' Macau then say.. 'Of course.. We won't..' Minea hug Vegas and Porsche and say.. 'We will never forget you both and your friends.. Thank you for came back.. I will miss you both very much..' Porsche then reply back.. 'Please look after Amihan for me Ina.. (Mother).. Minea hug Porsche and say..' Of course sweetheart.. 'Amihan then say..' Porsche.. Take me with you! 'Porsche shake his head and kiss Amihan's lips deeply say..' I love you Queen Amihan.. Please be healthy.. Please be happy.. I hope.. God will reunite us again.. 'Emre then say..'Vegas.. Porsche.. Those symbol will remain.. Don't worry..' Vegas and Porsche then open the portal and allow Thankhun and others to go inside.. The portal then close.. Vegas and Porsche holding hands together and bow their heads.. Porsche then say.. 'Long Live Lireo!!' Vegas then say.. 'We will leave now.. Please be safe and Long Live Lireo!!' Vegas and Porsche then dissappear and teleport back to human world.. Amihan then cry and say.. 'No!!.. Porsche! Sweetheart! Please come back!' Minea quickly hug Amihan and say.. 'Sshh.. Sweetheart.. Its ok.. Its ok.. You must let them go.. One day.. You will see him again..' Amihan cry in Minea's embrace..

Meanwhile in human world.. (Institute)..

Vegas, Porsche, Ken, Tem, Arm, Thankhun, Macau and Chay finally arrives at the institute and look around.. Porsche look at his friends and say..' Welcome back my friends..'Vegas then hug Porsche and say..' Sweetheart... 'Porsche rub Vegas's back slowly and say..' Don't worry about me.. Im fine.... 'Thankun also hug Porsche and say..' I know Porsche.. You already miss Queen Amihan.. Because you love her very much.. 'Porsche wipe his tears and say..' A separation is normal thing for us.. 'Tem then reply back..' Its really painful to you Porsche.. You don't have to deny it.. There's no regret here.. Emre already closed the portal.. We can't come back to Lireo.. 'Vegas then say..' Lets focus on our lives now.. That's the most important thing..'Ken then say..' Its already night.. It's time for us to go home.. And.. As for Vegas and Porsche.. Please focus on the kids.. They are more important.. 'Porsche nod and say..' We will go home now.. Lets go sweetheart.. 'Vegas nod and teleport home with Porsche..'