Chapter 16(Final Chapter)

5 months later

Porsche pov..

Porsche is busy making a breakfast at the kitchen.. Amihan run towards Porsche and hug his legs and say.. 'Mommy..' Porsche smile as he see Amihan is hugging his legs.. Porsche slow down the fire and carry Amihan in his arms..Vegas then come with Alena and Phoenix then say.. 'Good morning mommy...' Porsche smile and kiss Vegas's lips softly and reply back.. 'Hey sweetheart..' Porsche then put Amihan on the chair and continue to cook breakfast.. Suddenly.. There's a door bell rings.. Vegas then walk towards the front door then open it.. Vegas smile as he see Nampheung then say.. 'Mae krub.. Please come in..' Nampheung smile and hug her grand children's and say.. 'Grandma really missed you guys..' Porsche then put the food on the table and say.. 'Come and join us mae krub..' Porsche then take Amihan and put it on the chair while Vegas take Phoenix.. Nampheung then take Alena and help her to sit on the chair.. Nampheung then ask.. 'Son.. Are you alright hmm?' Porsche then say.. 'Im fine Mae krub.. Why?' Vegas kiss Porsche's cheek and reply back.. 'Since we returned.. You rarely smile... Im worry about you..' Porsche stroke his husband cheek gently and say.. 'Maybe Im just tired sweetheart..' Porsche then speak in his heart.. 'I really miss Amihan.. I wonder what is she doing right now...' Nampheung then say.. 'Sweetheart kha.. If Amihan is here.. What are you going to do..?' Vegas then reply back.. 'We will accept her as a part of our family..' Nampheung smile at Vegas then reply back.. 'Amihan is such a good woman.. gentle and sweet.. No wonder she loves you Porsche..' Porsche then say.. 'Let's eat Mae.. Before the food get cold..and.. Where is our friends mae?' Nampheung then reply back.. 'They are busy handling the institute..' Porsche and Vegas feed their kids.. Nampheung then speak up again.. 'Porsche.. If Amihan want to stay here.. Will you accept her?' Porsche nod and say.. 'Of course mae.. Of course I will accept her..' Nampheung smile at her son and continue eating..

After 1 hour later..

Vegas, Porsche, and their kids playing with a football outside.. Vegas then kick the ball towards Amihan.. Amihan then kick the ball towards Alena.. Phoenix then see a beautiful woman is standing right in front of their gate and  pull Porsche's hand and point it towards the gate.. Porsche then feel shock as he see Amihan is standing right in front of the gate... Vegas smile and open the gate with the remote control.. Amihan then walk into the house and say.. 'Sweetheart.. Its me.. Amihan..' Porsche then noticed the blue bracelet that he gave to Amihan before he left Lireo 5 months ago.. Porsche then ask.. 'Amihan? Is this really you? Am I dreaming right now?' Amihan then walk towards Porsche and kiss his lips softly and say.. 'Yes sweetheart.. Its me.. Amihan from Lireo..' Porsche quickly hug Amihan tightly and kiss her lips deeply and say.. 'I really miss you sweetheart!' Vegas smile at both of them and say.. 'Kids.. Let's me introduce you to our friends.. She will be staying with us from now on..' Amihan smile and hug Vegas and ask.. 'How are you doing Vegas? Is these your kids?' Vegas then say.. 'Im doing fine Queen Amihan.. And yes.. These are our kids.. The first one is Amihan.. The second one is Alena and the third one is Phoenix..' The kids then hug Amihan and kiss her cheeks.. Amihan chuckle and kiss them in return and say.. 'I really miss you sweetheart..' Amihan then hug Porsche again and kiss his lips.. 'Porsche rub Amihan' s back body and touch their foreheads.. Vegas then take the kids to go in while Porsche and Amihan stay outside.. Both of them then walk towards the gazebo and sit there.. Porsche hold Amihan's hand and ask.. 'How is Lireo?' Amihan smile and answer back.. 'Lireo is fine sweetheart..' Vegas then join them and ask.. 'Who is the current leader now?' Amihan then answers back.. 'Its Alena..Danaya and Aquil already married and have a daughter.. Her name is Sanggre Terra.. Pirena also married to another man from Punjabwe.. His name is Azulan.. They also have a daughter.. It's Sanggre Flamarra..' Porsche frown and ask.. 'How can you come here? I thought Lord Emre already closed the portal..' Amihan then answers back.. 'Cassieopeia asked him to open the portal so that I can come here...' Vegas then ask.. 'How is Queen Minea?' Amihan smile and say.. 'Mother is fine Vegas.. And.. She send her regards to you both..Hitano and Muros also send their regards to you both.. They missed you both very much..'

Vegas then say.. 'I hope you don't mind to live here with us and our kids Amihan.. I know you both miss each other very much..' Amihan then reply back.. 'I even think twice before I come here..' Porsche frown and ask.. 'Why sweetheart?' Amihan then say.. 'I didn't want to burden you both.. But.. When I think about it again.. I never know anyone except you both and your friends..' Porsche stroke Amihan's head and reply back.. 'Our kids will love you sweetheart.. Trust me..' Vegas smile at Porsche and say.. 'Its true Amihan.. Besides.. I feel grateful that you are here with us.. Because.. Since we returned here 5 months ago, Porsche rarely smile and rarely talk to others.. Even when our friends came.. Porsche didn't talk too much.. That's show how much Porsche missed you Amihan.. 'Amihan smile and kiss Porsche's lips softly and say..' I miss you very much sweetheart.. I can't live in Lireo anymore.. Im no longer a queen of Lireo.. 'Vegas then tease Porsche and Amihan then say..' Actually.. I don't mind if you and Porsche want to spend a time together.. Just think about how many sex did you guys have during in Lireo.. 'Vegas start to laugh while Porsche hit Vegas's back body twice and say..' Sweetheart!! You are so mean! 'Porsche then turn to the other side and see Amihan also laughing.. Porsche then reply back..' Not you too Amihan.. '

Vegas and Amihan then kiss Porsche's cheeks and hug him.. Vegas then say..' I love you and our kids very much.. Thank you for everything sweetheart..' Amihan then say...'Sweetheart.. I promise.. I will take care of you and the kids as well.. Thank you because you and Vegas already give me a permission to stay here..' Amihan then hug Porsche and kiss his lips again..'Vegas chuckle and reply back..' Welcome to Theerapanyakul family and welcome back to human world Amihan..from now on we will going to live together as a family.. And.. I hope you will love staying here with us.. We are going to take care of each other now..' Amihan bow her head and smile.. Porsche then hold Vegas and Amihan's hands then say..' Lets go inside.. Amihan need to rest.. 'Vegas and Amihan nod and go into the house with Porsche..

Vegas, Porsche and Amihan live happily together with little Amihan, little Alena and little Phoenix..

                    ❤️ The End❤️