Season 2 Episode 1: All That Remains

GAS STATION

THIRD POV

Omid, Clementine, Winona and a visibly pregnant Christa walk up to a nearby gas station

Omid, Clementine, Winona and a visibly pregnant Christa walk up to a nearby gas station. Omid and Christa are discussing baby names while Winona holds Sequoia a 9 month old baby girl. "What do you think?" Omid asks. "Omid, you can't be serious." Christa said. "I am!" Omid said. "We are not doing that." Christa said. "Why not?" Omid asks. "Because!" Christa said. "Come on, Christa. What's wrong with "Omid"?" Omid asks. "We're not calling our baby Omid. One of you is enough. Clementine? Winona? A little help here?" Christa asks. "Omid the II." Omid suggests as Winona tries to hold back her laughter. "No." Christa said. "Omid Junior." Omid suggested. "No!" Christa said. "You have to admit, it has a ring to it." Omid said. "Yeah, the ring of an egotistical maniac." Christa said.

"What if it's a girl?" Clementine asks. (Christa will remember that.) "Then we name her Christa." Omid said. "But I'm Christa. I don't want to call her Christa." Christa said. "To be honest having two Christas will be confusing." Winona spoke up. "So name her Genevieve. I don't care!" Omid said. "How can you not care?!" Christa said as Winona Shakes her heads in amusement. "Hey, you're gonna have to talk to this person for years. You get a vote." Omid said.

"You're not taking this seriously." Christa said. "I take everything seriously. Especially little Omid's future." Omid said. "Keep talkin' and you'll be sleeping in the rain tonight. Remember that time in Barstow?" Christa asks. "Vegas weekend." Omid said. Christa and Winona enters one of the bathrooms. "Why don't you, uh... get cleaned up in the girl's room, Clem?" Omid said. "I hope there's running water." Clementine said. "I wouldn't count on it. Just be careful, and make sure to keep track of your things. We'll be right next door." Omid said.

"Okay." Clementine said. Clementine enters the bathroom. "Hello." Clementine calls out. Clementine opens the first bathroom stall. "Oh, gross." Clementine said. Clementine opens the second stall, which contains a bloody stuffed animal. "What's that?" Clementine asks. Clementine opens the final stall. "Phew." Clementine said. Clementine closes the stall door. "Good, no one's here. Guess it's safe to get cleaned up." Clementine said. Clementine inspects herself in the mirror; her face is smudged with dirt.