Season 2 Episode 4: Amid The Ruins

(A/U: Winona's Casual outfit with Sequoia and the Cradleboard

(A/U: Winona's Casual outfit with Sequoia and the Cradleboard.)

PARKING LOT

Winona's POV

"I'm bit! Oh, God! Clem, it bit me. I'm dead. I'm dead!" Sarita yelled. "You're not dead yet. We'll... we'll figure something out. We have to get out of here!" Clementine said as Winona comes up. "You have to stay calm. They'll notice you." I spoke up. "It doesn't matter. I'm bit. Oh, God!" Sarita said. "Oh, God! Sarita!" Kenny yelled. Kenny and Mike run over to Clem, Winona and Sarita. "Oh, shit. She's--" Mike said. "She's gonna be okay! You're gonna be okay. Come on! We have to move! We have to!" Kenny said. Mike, Kenny, Clem, Winona, and determinantly Sarita run through the herd. Clem and Winona get separated from them. She chops off a walker's arm and dodges as it moves toward her while Tehya kills it with an arrow. "I'm goin' after Sarah!" Luke said. "Luke!" Clem and I said in union. Luke and determinantly Nick run off, the latter getting shot in the shoulder (if he's alive). "Kenny?" I ask.

Clementine and Winona dodges a walker, and prepares to kill another one. Clem axes the zombie in the face. A soldier shoots the zombie in the face. She and Winona pushes its corpse away and rubs some of its guts on themselves, continuing through the herd unnoticed. "Anybody?!" Clementine spoke up. "Luke?!" I said. Rebecca grabs Clementine who struggles, not realizing who it is while Winona quietly followed.

"Stop." Rebecca said. Rebecca releases Clem and they crouch behind a table and some rocks. "Thank God." Rebecca said. "We can't find anybody." Clem said. "I know. What do we do? Luke was with me, but... I-- I can't do this alone." Rebecca said.  "We're still covered in walker guts..." Clementine said. "Damn it. Look. The walkers are still moving toward the hardware store. We can make it out if we stick together--(groans in pain) I'm glad you're here. We can watch each other's backs." Rebecca said. "We'll stick with you." I spoke up. Rebecca will remember that. "Thank you..." Rebecca said.

"We need a clear path to the trees... Maybe they're thinning out somewhere. Do you see any openings." Rebecca said. Find a way through! Rebecca's Comments: "Anything?" Rebecca asks. Clem notices an escape route. "There!" Clementine said. Rebecca, Winona and Clementine start to walk through, but get surrounded by walkers. "Damn it! Go back, go back." Rebecca said. Clementine turns around and bumps into Jane.

"Jane!" Clementine said. "Jane! Thank God." Rebecca said. "Stop. Relax. You need to walk... slowly. You'll be fine." Jane said. "I can't do this. You have to help us, please." Rebecca said. "We can't clump together like this. It's better if we spread out. You two will be fine." Jane said. "No, you don't understand. Just help us." Rebecca said. "You guys are fine. Just go." Jane said. "I'll stay close and watch out for Rebecca." Clem said. "Your choice." Jane said. Jane continues moving through the herd, but returns to the others when she notices Rebecca's distress. "We can do this Bec. We'll have to push through that cluster of walkers." I said. "There's too many." Rebecca said. "We'll make a cow-catcher. Just... we need..." Jane said. "A what?" Clem and I ask in union. "You'll see." Jane said.