Season 2 Episode 3: In Harms Way

(A/U: Winona's Casual outfit with Sequoia and the Cradleboard

(A/U: Winona's Casual outfit with Sequoia and the Cradleboard.)

FOREST

THIRD POV

Clementine watches a moth on a tree. Clementine reaches out to touch the moth, but it flies away. Clementine watches the moth fly away. "You about done over there?" Troy asks. "Yeah, one second! Thanks for coming with me. It's scary out here. I know they made you... It's still nice that you came." Sarah said. "They told me to. You think I want to stand here listening to you pee?" Clementine asks. "Yeah... still. You could've said no." Sarah said. "They've got guns. I don't think I could have." Clementine said.

"Well, I'm done. We can go." Sarah said. (If Clem agreed to be friends.) "We're friends. Friends look out for one another." Clementine said. Sarah will remember that. "We are, aren't we? Well, if you need to pee, let me know. I'll keep lookout for you, too." Sarah said. "Uh... okay." Clementine said.

Clementine and Sarah return to the truck. Winona with Sequoia on her back are outside with her bow and Arrows. "Everything come out alright, girls?" Troy asks. "Troy. Get 'em tied up." Carver said. "Will do..." Troy said. "(on radio) Well, we're on our way, probably thirty minutes out. Make sure everyone's prepped. Emotions might be running high. Carver out." Carver said. Troy grabs Sarah's hand to tie her up. "If I find out you've been wasting fuel to keep that fuckin' heater going, I'll make you walk back." Carver said. "Nope. Froze my ass off... just like you told me to." Troy said. "It ain't polite to listen to other folks' conversations. Has anyone ever taught you that? Where's your manners?" Carver asks. "I used to have a walkie-talkie like that." Clem said. "Oh, really? And what happened to it? 'Cause you can't have this one." Carver said.

Clementine doesn't reply and stares back at Carver. Carver slaps Clementine. "No, stop! Don't hit my friend!" Sarah said. "You don't want to test me, girl. I'll pass every time." Carver said. "Leave her alone!" Winona said. "Tie her up and throw her in with the rest of 'em." Carver said. Bonnie offers her hand to Clementine and helps her up. Troy ties Clementine's hands and opens the back of the truck. "In." Troy said. Sarah, Winona and Clem enter the truck, where the rest of the group is. Carlos' broken fingers have been put in a splint. "Are you guys okay?" Sarita asks. "The hell did he do to you? Hey, did he hurt you? Hey. Hey!" Kenny shouts. Troy closes the door.

TRUCK

THIRD POV

The group rides in silence for a while. "Alright, we gotta do something. Come on. Anyone got anything sharp? Anything? We need to get these bindings off! Hey! Clem, help me find something to get these off. Anything sharp that could cut these..." Kenny said. "And what good is that gonna do?" Rebecca asks. "The hell is wrong with you people? We gotta get out of here." Kenny said. "Why bother?" Clementine asks. Kenny will remember that. "What? How can you say that?" Kenny asks. "I just don't see how it's gonna help." Clementine said.

"We're in a fuckin' precarious position here. We gotta do something about that!" Kenny said. "Settle down, Kenny. They took everything. We have to keep a level head." Carlos said. "He's right. You don't know Bill like we do." Rebecca said. "Bill? This whole time it's Carver, Carver, Carver, now he's fuckin' Bill? Oh, I see what it is. Y'all are just gettin' a ride home, aren't ya? That's what's goin' on here." Kenny said. "Say that again." Nick said. "I'd stay out of this, boy." Kenny said. "Mister, I ain't a boy." Nick said. "No, right. You're a man." Kenny said. "You don't understand. He's different... he's worse." Rebecca said. "What are you talkin' about?" Winona asks. "He wants to punish us." Rebecca said.