Season 2 Episode 5: No Going Back

(A/U: This is Winona's outfit with Sequoia's outfit with the Cradleboard

(A/U: This is Winona's outfit with Sequoia's outfit with the Cradleboard.)

FIELD

Winona's POV

Clementine falls to the ground during the shootout. Arvo performs CPR on Natasha. Mike holds his injured shoulder. "Shit! I'm hit, I'm hit!" Mike yelled. "Mike, get over here!" Bonnie yelled. Luke and Winona shoots at the Russian group from behind the cover of a short stone wall. Bonnie and Mike also take cover there. "Clem!" Luke yelled. Buricko crawls along the ground, bleeding and speaking in Russian. Kenny fires his pistol and uses a tree as cover. Vitali hides behind a rock and fires his weapon. "Fuck you! You started this shit!" Kenny yelled. "(in Russian) They obscured me!" Vitali yelled. "(in Russian) Lil' sis! Lil' sis, don't leave me..." Arvo yelled. Clem notices the baby lying on the ground. She crawls forward, narrowly avoiding getting shot. "Clem!" Luke said. "Hey, what're you doing?" I ask.

Clem chose to go after the baby. Clem picks up the baby and hides behind the wall. "Holy shit. I didn't even see him out there! Good work, Clem. Shit, okay. Okay, we gotta do somethin', y'all. We're pinned down here. We can't just... sit here and let this guy take potshots at us 'til he runs outta ammo. We gotta do somethin'." Luke said.

"This don't have to get any worse than it already is! You can just go!" I yelled. "(in Russian) That's your fault, you son of a bitch! I will kill every single one of you!" Vitali said. "English, motherfucker!" Kenny yelled. "I kill every one of you!" Vitali said. "If I can just get over to that side of the wall, I could maybe get an angle on this guy. Cover me, alright? Just shoot over towards the woods. It'll give him something to think about. Just long enough for me to make it over there." Luke said. "I'll... I'll try." Clementine said. "Yeah? Well, okay. Good... good. I just need the distraction. Okay? Alright, on my go. Go!" Luke said. Clem shoots at Vitali, and he ducks. Luke starts to move.

"Hey, what're you...?" Kenny and I ask. Luke gets shot in the leg. "Luke, no!" Bonnie said. Kenny kills Buricko. "(in Russian) You started it!" Vitali said. "Fuck you!" Kenny said. (If Clem grabbed the baby.) "Luke, are you okay?" Clementine asks. "Ah, shit! Shit! Well, he got me in the leg, but... I think... I think it went straight though. Shit, I don't know. (screams in pain) I'm gonna be fine. I think I'm gonna be fine." Luke said. Kenny fires at Vitali, making him duck. He grabs Arvo and puts the gun to his head. "(in Russian) Let go of me!" Arvo said. "You get out here, or I put a bullet in this kid's head! Shut up!" Kenny said. "(in Russian) Let me go, please! I must be with her!" Arvo said. "I said shut up!" Kenny said. "Kenny, what are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm ending this! Get out here! Right fuckin' now!" Kenny said. "(in Russian) You killed Natasha, you bastard! He'll die anyway! You'll only help him!" Vitali said. "Quit fightin' me, boy! You think I'm bluffing? Get out here!" Kenny said. Natasha reanimates as a walker. "(in Russian) Please, let me go! I must check if she's okay!" Arvo pleaded. "Stop squirmin', damn it!" Kenny said. Natasha crawls toward Clem, who kills her. "No!" Arvo yelled. Arvo wrenches free from Kenny's grasp. Vitali shoots at Kenny, who jumps to the ground.