༶•┈┈୨Chapter 1୧┈┈•༶

I was at home getting ready for my first day of school, I was so excited, I had never attended in-person classes, but now I will be able to

I was at home getting ready for my first day of school, I was so excited, I had never attended in-person classes, but now I will be able to. I will attend Voltaire High, which for the first time will open its doors to women. I decided to wear a soft dress with a green sweater that I really liked. I finished going down while listening to the radio and applying some makeup. I live at home with my dad and my uncle Bastian, my mom is away on business so my uncle came to live at the house to keep dad company and help him with his business, my uncle Bastian is always by my side. he is a good friend.

CHARLOTTE! - My dad shouted from the floor below.

Yes? - I answered

Come down, it's time for you to go to school, you don't want to be late the first day, right? -said my father.

I'll be down right away! - I finished putting on my makeup, put on my shoes and went down as quickly as possible, I didn't want to give a bad first impression by being late on the first day.

"Hello daughter, good morning," my dad greeted while he smiled.

Good morning! - I returned the warm smile

Good morning Charly, ready for your first day? -said my uncle.

Good morning, Uncle! "Yes, I'm more than ready," I responded excitedly.

"Well, you better go out now so you can arrive on time, goodbye darling," my dad said as he planted a soft kiss on my head.

Goodbye father, goodbye uncle - see you later - while leaving the house very happy. I grabbed my bag firmly and began my journey to school. When I arrived at the school gate I could feel all the eyes on me and some whistles and phrases like "look at those legs" or "she will be mine", I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable, I left my thoughts behind and continued walking, I could still feel the looks but I headed towards two girls who were watching the paper which what I think was containing the names of our teachers. I approached them and looked at the sheet of paper and found my name below one that said H. Giraud. I was scanning the paper looking at the names of my future classmates when a groan interrupted my thoughts.

"Shit," I heard a male voice say behind me so I turned to look and found a boy who looked adorable. I gave him a friendly smile and I could see how his cheeks turned slightly red.

What is the problem? - I asked in a friendly, maybe I could help.

"I got Giraud as a teacher" he said as he frowned and let out a sigh.

"Ooo, me too!" I told the boy excitedly

"Well, lucky us," he responded.

Oh really? That sounds great ! - Uuuu I'm already excited, apparently you have to be very lucky to get that teacher

"It was sarcasm," he replied.

Oh, well it can't be that bad, I have to go, see you in class! - I told the boy as I headed towards the classrooms.

I entered the room and all eyes turned to me, okay... this is strange, do I have something on my face? This is embarrassing. I took a seat in front of the class next to the boy I ran into earlier and smiled at him, his cheeks turned red.

Look, it looks like Pichon is about to piss his pants - I heard someone said at the back of the room and a couple of laughs

"Who are you?" the teacher asked, turning to look at me, I stood up from the chair.

"I'm Charlotte Levigne, miss," I told her

"And what do you think you're doing sitting next to a boy?" She said angrily.

MOVE! - she exclaimed and I quickly gathered my things to change seats.

"NOT YOU! HE" she said, indicating the boy next to me, who ran to another seat, almost tripping.

My name is Ms. Giraud. G-I-R-A-U-D. "D for discipline," she said as she wrote her name on the blackboard.

Well, who can tell me what this means - said the teacher as she looked around the room, I raised my hand, it was easy, I like to read in my free time, I find it fascinating and so entertaining.

Does anyone know the answer?! -She said with an angry tone, I still had my hand up, maybe she couldn't see me.

Seriously! No one? - The teacher exclaimed and a boy raised his hand.

Mr. Descamps! - said the teacher with a smile on her face.

"I think the lady has her hand raised," said the boy and then took a seat.

Miss Giraud looked at me reluctantly. "You are right, Miss Levigne, do you know the answer?" She asked and I nodded

I answered and she looked at me disgusted, maybe a I do have something in my face.

Well, that's it for today, this concludes the class, you can leave - said the teacher and everyone quickly got at of their places and ran out of the classroom.

AN:

Short Chapter, more to come.

Well, I'm going to clarify some things, Charlotte is going to be kind of innocent throughout the story, also she is very naive, so she won't notice when she gets taken advantage of, but Descamps is going to change her, if you now what I mean.