༶•┈┈୨Chapter 4୧┈┈•༶

After school I went to the store to buy groceries. I returned to my house and rested a little before going to Joseph's house. I can't stop thinking about him, I feel... bad, for what happened to him, he doesn't deserve that, or well I don't know. I decided to get ready before leaving for his house, I got pretty for myself , clearly, not for Descamps, right?....RIGHT!

"Goodbye dad, goodbye uncle, I'll see you soon," I said as I left the house.

After walking a little I arrived at Descamps' house and knocked on the door, the same woman who opened the door yesterday opened it this time.

Oh, hello honey, are you looking for Joseph? - Descamps' mother asked.

"Good night, yes, I'm looking for Joseph to do the history project," I said as I extended my hand for her to take.

"Well, honey, come in, Joseph is in his room, going up the stairs, second room on the right," said his mother, I nodded and started to go up the stairs, I reached the door that Joseph's mother had indicated, I could hear that someone was crying, low sobs could be heard, was Descamps crying? I knocked on the door and no one answered. I knocked again, but nothing.

Nada

Descamps... are you there? - I said softly.

I heard someone  moving throughout the room until after two minutes the door was opened. Descamps's eye was watery and he had a swollen eye. Omg that is just so weird to say. He opened the door completely and entered his room to let me in. He sat on the corner of his bed with his back to me.

Are you okay? - I said as I entered his room, he did not respond, I decided to get a little closer to him and put my hand on his back, he tensed up, I began to give him comforting caresses on his back and I could feel how he relaxed a little.

"It's okay... you don't have to tell me anything," I said while I continued caressing his back, he nodded slightly

"I'm horrible," said Descamps without turning to see me, an horrible person as in his way of acting, yes, but never horrible in appearance, I stayed silent, I didn't know what he was referring to.

"My face is ruined, I look horrible with only one eye, I look like a freak," said Descamps in a sad voice, he can never look bad. Never!, why am I thinking this, do I like him?..Nah.. he is just attractive, yeah that's it.

"Don't say that," he turned to look at me. "You don't look horrible with the eyepatch, I can even say that you look quite handsome," I said and I could see a little pink color forming on Descamps's cheeks, he quickly turned to cover his face. Cute.

I walked away from him and he turned to look at me, he looked calmer.

"I think we should study," he said dryly and I nodded.

Descamps grabbed some books from his shelf and climbed onto his bed. I stayed still, I didn't know whether to climb into his bed, or what do do in general. He raised an eyebrow and tapped the space next to him on his bed indicating for me to sit there. I slowly approached his bed and took a seat next to him, I was still tense because of the distance between us.

Well, what do you want to do the project about? - Descamps asked.

Hmm..how about we make it from the Renaissance? - I suggested 

"It seems good to me," said Descamps.

We started reading about that period, taking some notes and discussing the topic. Surprisingly he was helping. We worked  for about two hours, it was time for me to return home.

"Hey..." I said and Descamps turned to see me.

Mhm? - Descamps said.

"I have to go, it's late," I said and he frowned but then nodded.