༶•┈┈୨Chapter 5୧┈┈•༶

Winter vacation was practically over, there were only a few days left. I went with my uncle and dad to a small town in France to spend the holidays. It was time to go back to school. Michele and I decided to meet at her house for a two-day sleepover. Simoné couldn't come since she was on vacation with her family. I arrived at Michele's house and knocked on the door, Jean-Pierre was the one who opened it.

"Hello Charlotte," he said, giving me a charming smile.

Hello Jean Pierre, how are you doing? -I said, returning his smile.

"I'm fine " he said, yeah you are. I mean, he is good looking, just not my type, and I know he likes Simoné, they are so cute together. He started to look behind me like he was searching for someone 

"I see you're looking for Simoné, I'm afraid she's not here," I said while raising my eyebrows, mocking him a little. He turned red, how adorable.

"I don't know what you mean," he said as he turned around so I wouldn't see his flustered face. I already knew about Simoné and him, I caught them kissing once at school, but I promised not to say anything to Michele, Simoné gave me muffins to bribe me, I accepted them, I mean even if she hadn't given me anything, I wouldn't have said anything, but well she did it. Hehehe, free muffins for me

"If you say so," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"By the way, she misses you too" - I said as I entered the house whispering in his ear, I turned to look at him and his ears were red, young love, cute

"Goodbye Jean Pierre"- I said in a mocking tone. I went up to Michele's room and we decided to go to  a party. We got ready a before leaving, this would be my first party, we were both nervous. I wore a green knit dress and a beige cardigan. Michele wore jean shorts and a white blouse. We arrived at the party. There were many people of various ages. Michele and I didn't know what to do. We had never drink, or danced, or anything, we were awkwardly standing  in a corner of the house. Albrauc came to the party, which was strange. He walked towards us, we greeted him.

Do you mind if I borrow Michele? - Albrauc said and I shook my head

Do you mind if I borrow Michele? - Albrauc said and I shook my head. Michele left with Albrauc, leaving me alone. I went to the kitchen looking for something to drink, until I felt someone behind me.

"What is a pretty girl doing  alone at a party," I felt someone whisper in my ear. I turned to look and a man of approximately 20 years old was smiling at me.  He looked creepy not gonna lie. He came closer to me, I closed my eyes because of my nerves, he was very close to me, until I felt a breeze of air, I no longer felt the man's body close to me.

"She's not alone," said a voice that I recognized, he sounded angry.

"What's wrong with you, idiot!" - The man said, I turned to look and there was Descamps grabbing him by the neck.

"Let this be the last time you approach her," Descamps said angrily as he continued to grab him by the neck. The 20-year-old man looked terrified, even I would be.