༶•┈┈୨Chapter 2୧┈┈•༶

I started packing my things to go to the next class. I stood up and started walking towards the door until two girls I had seen in the morning stopped me.

Hello! - said the girl with short black hair.

Oh, hello! - I said excitedly, I'm going to make friends! Yay!

"My name is Simone, and this is Michele," she said, pointing to a blonde girl who was standing next to her.

Nice to meet you! - I said excitedly as I shook their hands.

What the teacher did was stupid, I mean ignoring you, and waiting  for a boy to raise his hand, ridiculous- she said angrily.

Oh...maybe she didn't see me-I said to Simone and she rolled her eyes.

Yes, for sure, uf is not because she is a pedo"- she said letting out an irritated sigh, what is a pedo? Is it like fart in Spanish, why would she be a fart?, I thought to myself 

Come on, let's go to the next class! - said the black-haired girl taking Michele and me by the hand to pull us to the next class.

We entered the class and there was a man who looked in his forties in front of the room, I took a seat at a desk that was alone and put my things away.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I am the Latin teacher, Mr. Louis Douillard, please take out your books"

The class started normally, he explained and we took notes. He was writing down some things until I felt a light touch on my shoulder, I turned to look and a guy, attractive if you ask me, with curly hair, threw a piece of paper in my direction, giving me a flirtatious smile. I opened the paper, and seeing what he said, and what was drawn, made my stomach turn. I turned to look at him and he was laughing while his friends made signs as if they were grabbing and squeezing something with both hands. I let a tear fall and rolled the paper into a ball.

Miss Levigne! Passing notes in my class is unacceptable, hand it in! -He said angrily. I was shocked and didn't answer him. He approached and snatched the crumpled paper from my hands and began to see the contents. His face became even angrier when he saw what was drawn. It was a drawing of some upper (intimate) parts with a text that said "nice tits".

This is unacceptable, this vulgarity is unacceptable in this school! Go to the office right now! - shouted the teacher

But I-

It is not a question! "Leave!" he said angrily and I let out more tears.

Sir, it's not her fault, she didn't draw it! -Michele said getting up from her seat, she looked angry.

"So if she wasn't the one who drew it... who was it," Douillard questioned with a challenging look.

"It was one of the boys sitting there," said Michele, pointing to the place where the boy who threw the note at me was sitting, he had a creepy jet beautiful?smile on his face. What I am thinking! He got me in trouble!

You don't even know who to accuse! Both of you will go to the office, one for being a liar and the other for being vulgar. I stood up from my seat and ran out of the room. I couldn't stand the teacher's screams anymore. You could still hear screams coming from inside the classroom. Michele left the room a few minutes later very angry. We both started to walk towards  the principal's office.

We went into the office and explained to him what happened, he was very considerate, and let it go, it may not have been our fault but at least no one will be in trouble. We left the office and headed to the next class.