༶•┈┈୨Chapter 3୧┈┈•༶

Arriving at my house I had to explain to my dad the reason why I was soaked, of course I couldn't tell him that it was a boy who did that, much less tell him that I will go to his house. He believed me. I went to rest a little and do homework since I wouldn't have to see Descamps for another 4 hours. I changed my clothes into a green dress with flowers. I decided to take a walk through the town.

Dad! - I shouted  from my room

Yes honey!?

"Can I go for a walk for a while? I want to see the place," I answered, I was new to this town, so I didn't know the place well yet.

Yes Charly, just be careful! -My dad said, as soon as he said yes, I ran down.

Yes, I'll be careful, see you soon, bye, I love you! - I said as I opened the door.

Me to you, goodbye daughter!

I left the house and started walking, this town is very beautiful, I decided to go visit Michele, since she had given me her address as well as Simoné during the break, she told me that I could go visit her whenever. I got to where the address said and knocked on the door. A few seconds later someone opened the door. I looked up and saw the handsome young man we ran into in the school hallway, he also looked at me, his face had some slight bruises and his knuckles were bruised.

"Who are you?" the man said dryly.

Hello, I'm Charlotte, I'm Michele's friend - I said, giving her a smile.

"I see, she didn't tell me that someone was coming," said the handsome man.

And who are you? - I asked

My name is Jean Pierre, I am Michele's brother- he said and my mouth opened slightly in shocked, he raised an eyebrow.

"Pleasure to meet you , Jean Pierre," I said with a friendly smile and I extended my hand for him to take, he shook my hand and I saw his bruised knuckles.

"You're hurt," I said in a low tone, he removed his hands from mine.

"It's nothing, well I have to go Charlotte, it was a pleasure to meet you," he said and left while he lit a cigarette and went upstairs.

After a few seconds Michele came down with a confused look on her face.

Hello Charlotte, what are you doing here? "Of course you are always welcome," said Michele as she hugged me.

Hi, thanks, I was just trying to pass the time until I have to meet with you know who for the project - I said with a disgusted face and she laughed

Sure, come in - Michele said and we both went up to her room.

"I didn't know that Jean Pierre was your brother, huh," I said in a mocking tone.

We were talking and doing other things for two hours until I saw the time, and I already had to go to Descamps' house. I said goodbye to Michele and she gave me a blessing, I mean I needed that if I was going to be spending time with that annoying boy. My dad had already given me permission to go to Descamps' house, of course I didn't tell him that he was a boy and much less that he was the one who left me soaked. I walked for a long time towards the address until I reached a very nice house and knocked the door. A minute later someone opened the door, and a woman who I assume was his mother appeared.

"Good evening, what are you doing here, miss?" the lady said with confusion.

Uh, good night Miss Descamps..., I have a history project with your son, and we agreed to work at this time - I said a little uncomfortable since the lady looked at me in a strange way.