CHAP- 22

They reached Mew's penthouse, where Win with his boyfriend Bright welcomed them, Win was so afraid that Mew would behave wrongly with Gulf knowing that he had a past... So he just to be confirmed that he would be ok with his best friend.

"ohhh..! You are also here..." Mew asked Bright as he is always busy not spending his bro time with him...

"of course dude... it's your time... you live alone there should be someone to welcome your wife..." Bright said

"come inside... your new home.." Win said brightly...

Gulf nodded and entered...

"you both would be tired n.. sit there I will bring water... and Bright prepared their bath please baby.."

"ok... "

Gulf sat awkwardly as Moon was still in Mew's arms sleeping peacefully with a cute pout...

Win cleared his throat... gave water to Gulf... Gulf's throat was dry, but he immediately drank it feeling relaxed... he had not eaten nor drank anything since 4 am and now it was nearly 9 pm..

Win has observed that Mew had not spoken anything from the moment he got to know the truth...

"Gulf there is only one bedroom and also it will be good if you stay as the couple should... I mean little by little try to adjust cause now Moon knows you are husband and wife and she is a child please don't do anything that will damage her childhood... from what I know because of your depression, she is slow and not so healthy... I know that you are a nurse you know everything but sometimes we flow through our emotions... but still, I hope you both will try to accept each other..."

"babe... everything done..." Bright shouted

"ok now we are leaving please have a bath and do have dinner please..." saying that Win left with his boyfriend Bright.

Both left leaving the couple alone... Gulf just sat there not knowing what to do...

"go take a bath, I will after you..."

Gulf nodded hearing the heavy manly voice of his husband, yeah husband... He left, after taking a bath he felt so relaxed but he didn't bring any clothes.. how could he..? It was not for him... He peeked out just to see his husband sitting on the edge of the bed...

Why am I feeling so nervous...

"hmm... clothes I don't have mine..."

Mew didn't speak and took out his casual clothes from the cupboard... a grey T-shirt and a full-length jogger. Handed him, Gulf quickly took and closed the door... After a minute Gulf came out avoiding Mew he dried his hair, and Mew also went inside the washroom to have a relaxing bath...