CHAP- 23

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES

THE AUTHOR HOPES THAT YOU GONNA LOVE THE CHAPTER... SO SHOW YOUR LOVE TO THE AUTHOR BY GIVING HER VOTES AND FILL THE STORY WITH YOUR COMMENTS DARLINGS...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

After an hour when he was done with his work.. he looked at Gulf standing in front of him saying "Let's talk.."

Mew nodded as Gulf sat in front of him

"Both of us were forced into this marriage, and this relationship is not what you have imagined for your ideal partner. But my daughter is so happy having a phaw, thank you that you didn't behave badly with her...

And you trying to be a father to her I am glad.. but I know you are in burden because of this marriage... you can look for anyone else I will not intervene but do tell me beforehand so it can be easy to handle Moon further we can divorce and you can have your life till then we can pretend things" Gulf let out whatever things came to his mind lowering his head,

Even though he doesn't love Mew but still something stir his heart with the thought of Mew with someone else maybe somewhere Mew's previous behavior how he tried to be close with him did something... his stupid talks...

On the other hand, Mew's hand fisted with tighten jaw, trying to control the lava bubbling inside with each word Gulf spoke like he is nothing to him...

"DONE!!!.." Mew growled deadly staring at him, Gulf gulped not daring to look at him at how dangerous, just now Mew sounded.

"let me tell you something about me but before that come and sit beside me..." calm yet dangerous..

Gulf's heart rate increased as he stepped nearer to Mew and sat beside him at a 1 cm distance.

"closer..." but he didn't move cause he knew how Mew had tried to convince him and always flirted. He was truly scared for his brother but flipped in their life changed so many things...

Mew sighed, and shifted closer to Gulf as their thighs touched Gulf looked down with wide big eyes "Don't cross you..rr... li..mit..." Gulf stuttered

"I am not... I just want you to know about me very clearly... First- I am a loyal man." He said directly looking at Gulf's big glossy eyes.

"Second- I am a married man, have a beautiful wife... for me marriage is a sacred thing..."

"I know the things between us didn't start well but I will not be with anyone else while having a wife.."

"but you are forced and this is wrong and yo..." Gulf tried but got shushed by Mew

"shssshs.." Mew put his finger on Gulf's lips... "don't interrupt wifey.. let me complete.."

"don't try to put effort into your brain, marriage is not a game and I accepted you in front of everyone and yeah my thinking is old fashioned and you are my wife till the last breath... you like it or not... and for your daughter, you cannot back off... and I didn't tell you that your father cried being so vulnerable before me telling me not to leave you for these cruel society to live alone and I promised him..." Spoke Mew plainly at last he smirked and went to his room, leaving the shocked newly wedded wife of his.