When life was great

"Momma, this toy is broken. Can you buy me a new toy" Said the little girl holding broken toy. "Yes sweetheart, I will tell your dad to buy a net toy for you" Said the young woman in a kitchen apron with a smile on her face. She picked up the little girl and carried her to the kitchen counter and put the there. The woman called someone.

The other person picks up the call. It was a deep voice man, he spoke up "Yes darling, what happend? "

The woman replied "Baby, Sana's toy broke. Can you buy a new barbie doll set for her on your way home? "The man replied with a smile "Of Course, anything for my little princess"

Hearing her dad, the little girl smiled, ear-to-ear.

Everything was going really well in that family.

The name of the little girl was Sana, The young woman, Sana's mother, was Parvati

Sana's father, the deep voice man, was Vijay.

Sana was a 5 year old girl. A little girl who lived her parents dearly. She could not live an hour without her parents.

Vijay used to work a 9-5 job under a company. He was a young, brave gentleman.

Parvati was a housewife. She used to take care of the family and house. Parvati was a perfect wife

Three of them were really happy

They were not so rich but they were really happy. A happy family without any regrets or sadness.

Little introduction on Vijay and Parvati. And a little about there life

Vijay and Parvati were married for 7 years. It was a love marriage. They fell in love when they were teenagers. They grew up together as Vijay's mother and Parvati's mother were best friends. They grew up as best friends. Vijay used to date a girl in his school life whose name was Karina. But Karina ditched Vijay in their marriage day.

Vijay's mother was really sad and said "Who will marry my son now" And started crying

After watching everything, Parvati's mother said "Parvati will marry Vijay. I mean they are best friend so they can obviously marry and take care of each other."

Parvati and Vijay both were shocked but decided to obey there parents and make them happy.

None of them knew, that was the best decision of their life. Also the worst

Back to reality

Vijay came home a little earlier with a big bouquet of flowers, a small bouquet of flowers and a set of newly launched barbie doll.

Vijay gave the big bouquet of flowers to Parvati. And walked towards Sana with the barbie and the small bouquet.

Watching her father walking towards her with the doll and a bouquet of her favourite flowers, Sana jumped and screamed in happiness.

Sana jumped into her fathers arm and kissed his cheeks. Vijay also kissed his little princess.

They all had dinner laughing and smiling.

After dinner Vijay took Sana to bed and slept with her. Sana tightly huged her dad and fell asleep. While Parvati did the dishes.

When Parvati came to the bedroom to sleep, she saw the two precious people of her life sleeping peacefully. Her expression said "My two baby🥺❤"

Then Parvati slowly and quietly got into bed and slept peacefully, kissing Sana's and Vijay's forehead