Sudden Downfall

One day Vijay came home late. Parvati, who was waiting for her husband with food on table rushed to the front door as soon as she heard the sound of front door opening.

"What happened honey? It is 1 am and you are coming home now? You also look all drained out" Said Parvati.

Vijay replied really shortly "Work pressure." "I'm full, you eat" He added.

Parvati added impatiently "I was waiting for you, please have something with me, at least have 2 bites with me." "Sana was waiting for you. She was so stubborn that it was nearly impossible to feed her and make her go to sleep"Parvati added

Hearing all of this when Vijay was tired, Vijay yelled at Parvati, saying "I TOLD YOU I HAD SO MANY WORK PRESSURE, WHO THE HECK TOLD YOU TO WAIT FOR ME? DID I ASK YOU TO DO THAT? YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS THE ONLY REASON I DON'T WANT TO COME HOME. I HATE MY HOME FOR YOU ONLY. I HATE YOU, I HATE THIS HOME, I HATE EVERYTHING. NOW STOP YOUR BULLSHIT AND GO AWAY"

Hearing what Vijay said furiously, Parvati started to sob. She was sobbing so hard that she almost lost her breath.

Parvati quietly walked to their guest room and spent the night there, alone.

Next morning Parvati was still upset with her husband, But was quiet. She was making breakfast.( all Vijay's favourite dishes ) After she was done she went to her and Vijay's sharing bedroom, to wake Sana up. She called Sana a little louder so that Vijay can hear her and get up. As Vijay was getting late too

And yes, Parvati's trick worked. Vijay got up and freshened up. Parvati helped Sana get freshen up. Three of sat in the dining table.

Parvati served for all three of them. Vijay didn't say a single word from morning, until he took first bite of his food.

Vijay threw his plate on the floor, yelling at Parvati, saying "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS? THIS IS FOOD? THERE IS NO TASTE, NO SPICE NOTHING.THIS IS RIDICULOUS.YOU ARE RIDICULOUS. YOU ONLY HAVE TO WORK IN THE HOUSE AND YOU CAN NOT EVEN DO THAT PROPERLY. WHAT DO YOU EVEN DO IN THE HOUSE? ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COOK FOR US, LOOK AFTER SANA AND LOOK AFTER THE HOUSE. THAT'S IT. AND YOU CAN NOT EVEN DO THESE PROPERLY. SHAME ON YOU."

Hearing her dad yelling at her mom, Sana started to cry.

Vijay furiously took his office bag and stormed out of the house.

Not knowing what is the right thing to do, Parvati hugged Sana and cried her heart out.

She thought she would fix the problem but caused more.

Both mother and daughter cried their heart out hugging each other

After that day, Vijay always ignored Parvati and totally changed into another person. Vijay didn't love Sana like before.

Vijay would come home late every single day. And if  Parvati said something, he would yell at her and tell her some really hurtful words.

He refuesed to eat at home all the time.

As time flies by, Parvati suspects Vijay on cheating on her. Vijay was behaving like that too. But actually he was not cheating on her at all.

Vijay really loved his family very much. But situations were like that. That he has to bahave rudely with his close ones.

One night a colleague of Vijay knocked at their house. Parvati opened the door and she couldn't believe her own eyes after what she just saw.

Vijay's colleague was holding Vijay. And Vijay was so drunk that he couldn't even stand properly. Talking is a real big deal to him. He couldn't recognize anyone and was murmuring rubbish. At that point He was so drunk that he could pass out at any moment.

Sana was already asleep. Parvati was taking Vijay to bed and on the way Vijay threw up. So instead of taking him to bed, parvati took him to the washroom. And cleaned up the place where Vijay just vomited. After that parvati helped Vijay take a shower and then assorted him to bed.

Parvati was really sad and upset. She didn't know what happened or what was wrong that her husband changed that much, the man who never yelled at his wife and child now yells everyday.

Parvati was sad because her husband started doing things that he never did before. She loved her husband dearly and wanted his good all the time.