«CHAPTER - 1»

It's a view of sunrise, A boy is running behind her calling her name louder, she doesn't listen to him and laughing and running beside the beach.

Suddenly she felt a tug on her hand, he pulled her closer to his chest. 

They both were breathing heavily, he asked,

"Will you marry me bondita?" He asked softly.

She blushed and nodded her head in shy.

Then he bent down, takes her hand and he wore her a wedding ring. She blushed so hard and smiling.

Then they both hugged each other.

Suddenly she heard some sound that's nothing her mother's tantrums.  She was waking her up for going to the new city kolkata as her father got transferred from the old place, he is a police officer. 

[Her father name was Rajkumar

Her mother name was sumati]

"Ahhh,,arghh...she again disturbed my dream, if she came after 10 mins, I would see my blurred boyfriend, ahh" 

Bondita sighed and gets up from the bed.

"How long are you sleeping bondu, it's 7.30, drink this coffee and get ready fastly, our flight is on 10 am" her mom said and left the room.

"Ok ma" she said and went inside the bathroom.

Bondita gets ready wearing crop top and jeans. She came outside her room packing her things.

"Beta...are you ready?" Her dad asked.

"Yes dad" she said and came outside.

"Come, lets eat, beta" he said.

They all ate and all were gets ready and entered into the taxi.

They get into the airport and completed the checkings and entered into the flight.

Bondita was so happy that she is going to Kolkata as she always wished to stay there and visit places but at the same time she is missing her old school and friends. The last night also she talked with her friends and teachers.

After some hours, the flight landed at Kolkata. She came down from the flight and breathes the fresh air, she was super excited.

They were going to bondita's grandma's house, That's her grandma's own house.

They gets inside the taxi and goes to the house.

In car, bondita said,

"Ma, does grandma know that we are coming there?" She asked.

"Yes, bondu she knows and she was very happy to see us" her mom said.

Finally they reached the house. Bondita steps down from the car and running to her grandma, who is waiting for them outside, her chachi(Reema)and her daughter(Aditi) who is studying same as 11th.

Aditi was actually jealous of Bondita, she didn't like her since childhood, because she was jealous that bondita was more beautiful than her and she also studies well than her, she was so unhappy that Bondita was coming here to stay.

Bondita ran and hugged her grandma.

"Beta, you have grown up so beautifully, how are you beta?" She asked.

"I am fine, grandma, how are you?, I missed you so much" Bondita said.

"I am fine beta, I too miss you, come I have made your favourite roshogullas" she said.

"Haa, roshogullas" she excited and locked her lips.

All were laughing by her cute expressions.

Aditi was angry, turned her face.
Then she goes near Aditi.

"Aditiii, how are you?" Bondita asked.

She gave fake smile and said.

"Ha, I am fine" she said and goes inside.

"Chachi, how are you?" She asked.

"I am fine dear, how is your studies?" She asked.

"It's fine chachi" she said.

"And, sorry for aditi's behaviour, you know about her na" she said.

"Ha, it's fine chachi, she can understand me one day, i like her so much" bondita said with smile.

Then all were gets inside the living room and talking with each other.

Grandma feeds her the roshogullas.

"How is the roshogullas bondu?" Her grandma asked.

"Hmmm..... it's so tasty grandma, your roshogullas are the best" she complimented her.

"Bondita, now you go and freshen up  beta" her mom said and she nodded and left the hall.

She goes to her room and freshen up. She takes her suitcase and arranged her dresses in her cupboard and pack the things in her bag for going to the school.

Later, she came outside the house for fresh air. She was wearing a simple kurta. She was listening to the songs with headphones. It was a evening time. She was walking on the streets, at that time, a boy hitted her accidentally, she fell down suddenly. She became angry and shouted at him.

"Hey, can't you walk properly, are you blind?" She asked angrily.

"Sorry" he said blankly and goes to his house, his house is opposite to her grandma's house. 

"Why this guy, looks different, he is crazy" she sighed in anger.

Then she went to her house.

"Where did you go, bondu?" Her dad asked.

"Just for walking pa" she said.

"Ok beta, tomorrow your school is reopening, go and sleep early beta" her dad said.

"Ok dad" she said and goes to her room.

She lied on her bed, and thinking about her new school. She was excited as well as lil scared.

But she was the naughtiest, she can make any environment happy. She slept thinking about it.

So how was the chapter guys?

Who do you think that boy is?😛

How was Bondita's intro?

Tell your opinion guys.

Inline comments are welcomed.

Do vote and comment my dear readers luv u all 🤍.