«CHAPTER - 24»

It's bondita's birthday,

Her parents wished her. Ram and Anusha also wished her she was very excited not for her, but for Swetha, she has very big hope, that today will be a day for her to change her mind, to reunite with her love. They all asked the permission from the hostel warden and they reached the party hall.

Bondita wore a beautiful beige gown, perfectly fits on her body.
Kiara sitting with Swetha. Dev and Salim standing outside waiting for that girl. Arjun was hiding from Swetha, he came outside.

Here bondita was looking for Anirudh. She lifts her gown slightly to walk, as it is sweeping the floor.
Finally she him and approach near him.

"Anirudh"... She called.

He turned at her and looking mesmerized.

He gulped his throat.

"Anirudh...where are you? I was searching for you since I came here, did that girl came? Where is she?.... she's asking numerous questions and roaming her eyes.

He didn't reply any of her questions but he looking at her lovingly.
She noticed his gaze on her.

"Anirudh?" She shaked his body making him come into his senses.

"You didn't answer any of my questions?" She said raising her eyesbrows.

"Beautiful.." he said making her confused.

"What is he saying?" She thought in her mind.

"Anirudh? What are you saying?"

"I said you look beautiful" he said.

She blushed by his compliment. This is the first time he was complimenting her directly.

"Anirudh...but this is not the answer for my questions" she said looking at the floor and she gets shy.

This is the time he came back into full senses.

"Ha...Bondita...what did you ask? He stammered.

"Does she come?"

"N..no..I think she's on the way"

"Oh..ok.." she said and left from there fastly.

"Uh.. what have you done Anirudh? What is if gets wrong on you?" He said to himself and slapped his forehead.

And after some time, bondita cuts the cake and all were singing and dancing And giving gifts to her.

Dev and Salim came running inside and said that girl came here to Anirudh.

He goes to bondita and asked her to call Swetha. She nodded and goes inside to call her. But she was missing.

"Where is she?" She asked to Kiara and Diya.

"We thought she was with you bondita" they said in nervous.

"Omg... she's not with me...did she went out.." she said tensed and ran lifting her gown from there searching her.

At that time she was bumped by someone.

"Sorry... sorry..." She said not looking at his face and was about to go.

"Bondita.."

She turned to him.

"Senior"

"Ha...bondita, sorry for coming late, I had some works"

"Oh... it's ok.." she said and roaming her eyes searching Swetha.

"Happy birthday bondita..." He said and gave the gift to her.