«CHAPTER - 10»

The next day:

They all gets ready to go for the falls nearby. They gets into the bus. After reaching there, they all went there enjoyed the water falls.

All students were playing in the water. Anusha and bondita were playing in the water, where ram and Anirudh, were standing aside and talking something.

At that time, some boys who's age is like 20-25, they came there as tourist. They were seeing the girls in a bad way, they were teasing and seeing the girls in a bad manner.

Anirudh and Ram saw that the boys were touching the girls in a bad manner, they the even touch bondita and Anusha in a bad way, when Anirudh sees he rushed there and beat the boys with his hands and Ram also started fighting with them.

Anirudh never beat anyone because of his past trauma but today he couldn't control his anger and started fighting, he is like, he would have killed them, when the teachers heard the notices of them, they rushed there, and trying to leave the both of them.

The teachers were shouting them to stop.

"Stop it" they shouted.

Then they leave each other.

"Why are you both fighting?, hey who are you?" The teacher asked the boys.

"Excuse me, we are tourists, we are here to enjoy, your school boys came and beat us, specially this boy" they said and indicated Anirudh.

"Hey, don't tell lie, I will kill you" Anirudh said with anger.

"See, see what are you guys teaching your school students, they don't know how to respect elders" the boys said.

Anirudh rolled his fist in anger.

"Anirudh, what is this?, is this how you behave?" The teacher asked.

"Mam, they..." He said but stopped by his teacher.

"Don't talk anything, you demolished our school name" teacher said.

Then bondita came in between and said,

"Mam..." She called.

"Mam, the boys behaved in a wrong manner, to the girls, he also misbehaved with me" bondita said sobbing.

"What?, really?" The teacher asked

"yes mam"  the all girls replied.

"we didn't do anything they are just lying about us" the boys said.

Then the teacher teacher shouted at them.

"Is this the way, behaving with the girls did you just come to enjoy or touching the girls in a bad manner" the teacher yelled.

 Then some of the male teachers came and took the boys to the police station for further enquiry. 

Then the teacher scolded Anirudh,

"If you had any problem you must come and inform me, you are just 16 years old and you are saying you are going to kill him this is the way of talking?" The teacher scolded him.

Then later they goes into the bus and came back to the hotel.

They all goes to the room and get freshen up. They ate dinner and was about to go to the room.

At that time, bondita saw Anirudh was standing on the grassland.

She also goes near him anirudh called him.

"Why are you not still sleeping?" Anirudh asked.

"Why are you standing here?" she asked and noticed that Anirudh hand is scratched by the fighting.

Bondita was shocked to see that anirudh hand is scratched, then she dragged Anirudh to the receptionist and asked,

"Do you have first aid kit?" She asked they also nodded and gave the first aid kit, then they sat on the chair nearby started to apply the medicine and she wears the bandage around his hand.

At that time, Anirudh was looking at bondita. Then they both goes to the back side of the hotel.

They sat on the bench.

"Anirudh, thank you" she said.

He looked at her.

"You just saved the girls, from being touched in a bad way" she said.

He didn't say anything.

"I didn't see you beating anyone before, actually I was shocked, I have never see you this much angry" she said.

"Bondita, if you had any problem, inform to me" he said and stood up from the bench.

Bondita also gets up and goes near him. They both were looking at each other.

Then suddenly bondita hugged him tightly. He was jerked a little, he didn't say anything and hugged her back and caressed her hairs. She was sobbing.

Then they broke the hug and he cupped her face.

"Don't worry, I will be there for you" he said looking at her.

She smiled and later they both went to their rooms.

How was the chapter guys?

How about Anirudh's anger?

Tell your opinion guys.

Inline comments are welcomed.

Do vote and comment my dear readers luv u all 🤍.