Chapter 7

Authors note: sorry for not updating, I have been going through writer's block recently and it took me a while to write something that I was happy with.

"Wait" I say.
"What?" he asks me.
"You can't just drag me wherever you want without an explanation " I almost stomp my foot.
He gives me a look, "I thought you didn't want to be there"
"Where did you that impression from?" I ask him.
"You are not the only one who is perceptive ,ma'am."he says
"But, how else am I going to learn" I try to sound chill but fail miserably. I have to learn if I want to survive this place. Knowledge is power.
" Trust me, there is nothing to Learn in that mess of a classroom," he says.

"So where am I supposed to learn more about this place?" I ask.

"Dude, you are lucky enough to be with someone who knows everything about foxtail and you ask that question?"

"If you truly believe that you know everything then you are an absolute idiot"

He chuckles at that but grabs my hand. His touch feels gentle enough but it's still a bit intense.
"Come, I'll show you around " Again, it's not a question or a request.

This is the weirdest day in my life so far. I have no idea what is going on but it doesn't seem like I have another choice  but to go along with whatever Nolan wants.
I trail behind him through the castle walls to the main gates. A slight smile appears on my face as I breath in the fresh air.
The view of foxtail leaves me breathless as I watch the city that feels like a part of the forest it self. There is perfect harmony between the town and the village. I can feel the magic in the air, and for the first time ever, I can feel the magic in myself and it excites me just as much as it scares me.

My eyes flicker to the river and I freeze at the sight before me, a huge wolf, twice my size stands just a few feet from me. A scream escapes my lips as I turn around to see that Nolan is gone.

Authors note
I know it's a short chapter but stay tuned, I have something huge planned for the next chapter.