Chapter 1

Today was the day that Y/N had been looking forward to for weeks, today Gavi's teammates would all meet up at his place for the long-awaited pool party.

You were giddy with excitement, since you knew that Héctor Fort would be coming too.

Ever since you first laid eyes on him when accompanying Gavi during football practice, you hadn't been able to get him out of your head.

You had a thing for football players, fuckboys and Mediterranean men and Héctor was the perfect embodiment of all three.

You knew that this was technically a pool party, but you wanted to look your best for Héctor and so you'd spent four hours painstakingly doing your hair and makeup before the guys arrived.

Since you were gonna be "swimming" and it was 25C outside, you'd put your hair up in a stylish messy bun and had kept your makeup minimal.

As for your outfit, you'd done your best to pick out the skimpiest bikini that you owned, if that wouldn't catch his attention, you don't know what would.

Even you had to admit that the "bikini" was quite revealing and so, you'd decided to wear a coverup over it (decent as you were). Though you were well aware that the coverup was see through and left plenty of cleavage exposed.

Worst case scenario, Héctor wouldn't be interested in you and you'd just hook up with one of Gavi's other friends instead.

After having locked yourself in Gavi's bathroom for the past four hours, you entered the living room and saw Gavi sitting on the couch.

He gave you a once over as he frowned and said "you know it's a pool party right? We're gonna be swimming".

"Oh I know, you said, with a smile". "Who are you trying to impress?" asked Gavi. "No one" you squeaked, fuck, was it that obvious? You thought to yourself.

"And what in god's name are you wearing? Could you possibly have put on anything skimpier?" asked Gavi.

"You worry too much Gavi, please just take a chill pill". "Fine", he said, "just know that I"ll be watching you closely and if any of the guys so much as looks in your direction, I'll kill them". "I don't need your protection Gavi". "Trust me you do", he said.

At that moment the bell rang. Saved by the bell, how cliche, you thought.

You jumped up and said "I'll get it", as Gavi looked at you and rolled his eyes, you skipped to the front door.

In front of the door stood Frenkie, Pedri and João Cancelo.

"Hi guys, are y'all ready to party?" you asked, as you gave each of them a hug.

"As ready as I'll ever be", said Frenkie.

"It's nice to see you again" said Pedri.

"Looking good" said João Cancelo. "You too", you chirped and blushed.

"Where are the others?", you asked Frenkie.

"Marc, Héctor and Áron Yaakobishvili will be arriving in 15 minutes, Marc just texted me", said Frenkie.

"Okey-dokey, can't wait to get the party started", you said. "Come on in".

The three boys walked in and greeted Gavi.

"Woah, Gavi, you're so lucky to have someone like that as your sister", Frenkie said.

Pedri nodded in agreement, while João said "poeh".

"You guys are disgusting" said Gavi, you do realise that that's my sister, you're talking about?

"Oh we're well aware", said Frenkie while grinning.