Chapter 4

Frenkie's POV

Ugh, I can't believe that bitch just left me high and dry - though, I will admit, that I liked that dominant side of her - .

My encounter with Y/N, wasn't like I'd imagined, but it was perfect to me.

Never in my wildest dreams, would I have thought that she'd be into me.

I knew all of the guys were - at least - somewhat in to her, I didn't think I'd stand a chance.

I had to pinch myself, still in a haze of disbelief.

I awoke from my ponderings, my balls still aching and my cock still stiff, waiting for release.

A moan escaped my mouth, having been on the edge for so long was making me cranky.

I was debating whether it was best to leave my boner be or to take care of it, but the effect Y/N had had on me was evident.

My thoughts returned to our encounter, her breath on my skin, her whispers in my ear, her hands exploring my body.

The more I sank into thought, the harder I got.

I got closer and closer to the edge as I thought about the first time that I finally Y/N's breasts, they were round, perky and perfect.

Fuck, she really had the most amazing body, it would look even better on mine.

The grip around my base grew tighter and my movements faster.

The thought of Y/N on her knees, being covered in my cum, looking up with those innocent eyes of hers, is what finally sent me over the edge.

My legs started trembling as I came undone, my hand covered in sticky residue.

I lay back and cursed "goddamn".

It was time to clean myself up and go find the others.