Chapter 3

Frenkie's POV

Everyone on the team knew that Gavi had an insanely beautiful sister, in fact, she was often a topic of conversation in the locker room.

Every time she came to visit Gavi, all eyes would be on her - though, I hoped it wasn't that obvious - .

Luckily she had an Instagram account, with plenty of bikini pics and sensual photos on her feed.

I wasn't afraid to admit that I'd used them many times to get off.

I couldn't help it, Y/N simply had a killer body and using Y/N's pictures to get off, always made for the best solo sessions.

Just thinking about the last time, I'd viewed her Instagram, made my cock twitch.

It was on a Friday night and I'd gotten a notification, that Y/N had posted.

I picked up my phone and gulped, it was a carousel with multiple bikini pics, showcasing her cleavage and beautiful ass.

I let my hand trail down my pants, letting it rest on my crotch, as I felt a bulge forming.

Once I was rock hard, I pulled my cock out and slowly started stroking with two fingers, edging myself.

I thought of laying Y/N down on the bed, while she was wearing the same bikini, that she was wearing in the photo, undoing her bikini top and pulling it off of her, imagining what her breasts would look like.

Her breasts sprung free, looking full round and luscious.

Now that her top was off, I wriggled her bottoms off, Y/N lifted her hips, to make the motion easier for me.

Finally I could see her body in its entirety.

The mental image was almost too much for me and nearly pushed me over the edge.

In my mind, I stood over Y/N, as I delivered the final blow, thick ropes of cum shooting out of me, covering her body in white sticky white fluid.

I moaned and threw my head back, as I felt my muscles spasming.

Now that I finally had the pleasure of seeing Y/N's exquisite body in the flesh, I didn't know how to act.

Seeing her in that skimpy bikini caused me to be bricked up, most of the time, I had to be careful that my boner wasn't visible in my swim trunks.

My balls were growing heavier by the second and I excused myself as I slipped off.

I found my way to the guest bedroom, lay down and lowered my trousers.

My cock sprung free, with precum already attached to the tip.

I rubbed the head as I watched trickles of precum flowing down my shaft.

Fuck, she always got me so hard.

I bit my lip and forced myself to slow down my strokes, since I wanted to savour this moment.

I was so deeply entranced, that I didn't notice the door opening.

I opened my eyes lazily and gazed towards the door, only to find Y/N standing in the doorway, wide-eyed and staring at me.

I blushed and scurried to put my pants back on.

Y/N took a few steps and sat down on the bed.

"Don't be ashamed", she said.

She placed a soft kiss on my lips and sat behind me on the bed.

"What were you thinking about?", she whispered into my ear.