Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

Oh how I loved hanging out with my brother and his friends, I couldn't imagine a more perfect summer day.

In the corner of my eye I saw Frenkie sneak out of the room, where we'd just been together.

The whole encounter had left me a little dehydrated and I could still feel his salty fluids on my lips. As I bent over to grab a bottle of water out of the fridge, I felt Frenkie pressing up against me, whispering "are you gonna finish what you started", in my ear.

I smirked and muttered "you'd like that wouldn't you", while walking away.

After downing my glass of water, I went back to the pool where the boys were, yet again, wrapped up in a heated game of pool football.

I lay down on a pool bed and put my sunglasses on.

In the background I could hear the boys being rowdy and smacking the ball every now and then.

I was basking in the sun and wasn't complaining about the company I was with.

Smack.

The football crashed to the ground beside me with a powerful thud, its force reverberating through the air.

I lazily take off my shades, to see that Marc was the one responsible for sending the football my way.

"Is there a problem chica?", he asks with a smirk.

"No not I all", I say, while flinging the ball in his direction.

"What's a girl gotta do for a bit of peace and quiet around here", I sighed.

I'd been seated for a minute or so, when the ball flew in my direction, yet again. This time I saw that Héctor was the one who sent the ball in my direction.

He looked at me with sparkling eyes, when I threw the ball back at him.

I laid back on the bed, just for the ball to make its way to me, every five minutes or so. A different guy being the perpetrator each time.

"Guys, stop trying to get my sister's attention, are we here to play ball, or to flirt?"

Chuckles could be heard from several directions, after Gavi had said what was on everyone's mind.

"Or you could stop playing football for a minute, so that I could finally swim in the pool too".

"Sure, come in", João said.

I approached the pool and dipped one toe in, the guys looking at me expectantly.

"The water's freezing, I don't understand how you guys have been in the water for the last couple of hours".

"I could keep you warm", said João.

"Oh can you now".

"You know what I think, someone just needs to throw you in", said Héctor.

"Oh god", I sighed.

Before I knew it, Héctor was standing behind me and had his arms wrapped around me.

"Aaah", I let out a squeal of surprise, "let me go, you're freezing!"

"Not unless you join us in the pool" he said.

I broke free from grasp, "not unless you can catch me" I yelled.

I lasted 20 meters, before Héctor appeared behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

We were standing right on the edge of the pool, when Héctor leaned over, leaving me to dangle over the pool.

"Oh my god", I yelped, "stop" Héctor.

He pulled me back into his embrace.

Then pushed me forward, I felt my body leaping, thinking this would be the push that'd land me in the pool.

"Please Héctor, please please please, let me go, I don't wanna get my hair wet."

He lowered his voice and muttered "you like begging huh, what would you give, for me to not push you in the pool?"

"Anything, Héctor, please it took me four hours to get ready this morning."

"Too bad", he murmured, letting go of me and pushing me into the pool.

"Ahhh, nooo", I yelped, as I felt myself falling.

That inconsiderate douchebag, guys will never understand how much time it takes us girls to get ready, especially if we've made an effort to get all dolled up.

I swam to the stairs and stormed off.