Cassian-Lewd Thoughts

Pairing: Cassian x Reader.

Summary: Just reader simpin' over cass

A/N: I changed it a little from the original story plz dont mind I hope you like this!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

The Winter Solstice has always been an important day in Night Court. The celebration and gifts and everything about it is always perfect. It has to be and Rhys makes sure of that. This time especially since it Feyre's birthday too. He goes all out. Doesn't matter if it's just between family, he still did his best.

I wear red cotton dress with white puff sleeves and stockings, matched with pearl earrings. Mor dressed me up tonight making sure I look my best. She even painted on my face with somethings and even though I thought it'd be too much, I love how I look.

We were allowed to bring one guest if we wanted tonight, I didn't invite anyone but mor didn't let the chance go. She brought two people a female who she met at Rita's and a male named Gabriel, I think. When I reminded her that the option was only one guest she told me Gab can be my date to which I had laughed but agreed.

We sit around the living room, talking and waiting for others to come. Rhys, Feyre and Azriel were already there when Mor and I arrived, our guest informing us they'll be a little late. We are now waiting for Cassian, Elian and surprisingly Nesta. I have to admit, I was a little shocked hearing she said she was coming too but then I got to know that feure had threatened her to come, using the small apartment she is living in at the moment.

I and Mor were conversing our gifts to everyone when Cassian arrived exclaiming his arrival. I take him in while he wishes everyone. His tan skin and tousled half ponytail, those silky hair Ialways wanted to run my finger through and those amazing Hazel eyes that I wished were always on me. His casual clothing hiding those strong muscles that always make me drool. I never could pay attention to my morning training sessions because I think I can ever think about is how hard they'd feel against my body.

A pinch to my elbow makes me yell out and snap my eyes to the provider of my pain. I glare at mor, rubbing my sore skin I exclaim,"What?!". She raises her eyebrow at me and says,"Stop looking at him like that. You're drooling."

I gasp,"I am not! You-"

"Hello my dear friends." Cassian interrupt me. I turn to him, towering over me he smirks. I look at the end of his tugged up lips. Oh what I would do to feel those full lips wrapped around my nip-

Nope, not going there. I blink out that thought as quickly as it came and smile in return. I greet him back, hearing Mor do the same. They talk about something which I'm not paying attention to and take that time to take him in. Oh how good he looks. My eyes trail from his eyes to his sharp jaw and his stubble. I wonder how those tiny hair would feel like if we kiss. They'd tickle my chin, deffinately. I'd like that. And I'd for sure like feeling them on my sensitive skin when his head is between my le-

No!

I avert my eyes and scold myself for thinking

these lewd imagines with him right in front of

me. I sigh to myself and try to fosuc on what he

is telling Mor. I fix my eyes to his neck knowing if

I see his lips again I'll go crazy. But their voices

again drone out in the background when I focus

on his neck. How is it that even I find his neck so

sexy? I want to suck on it. Leave a little trail of

red markings with my lips. Even bite a little as I

sink down on his co-

"Are you even listening to me?" I hear his voice, bringing me from my imagination. I blink up at him in embarrassment when I realized he had said something to me and I didn't listen. My face flushed with heat as I try to recall what he said.

"I-um," I stammer glancing at Mor in hopes she helps me a little but all she does is give me a knowing look. Cassian chuckles above me and I look back at him.

"What's gotten into you? Are you alright?" He gives me a soft smile. "I-yeah! Yeah of course I am! Yeah." I nod and give a, what hopefully is a, convincing smile. My few loose hair strand away in front my face, before I can raise my hand to put them back, cassian's hand tucks it behind my ear. I freeze. The callus skin of his hand feel too good against my ear. It lingers their for a second before droping back down. I stop myself from shivering from the intensity of these situation.

A yell of Mor's name catches our attention and we all look at the female and male that just walked through the door.

Right. I forgot we invited plus ones. Gabriel's eyes lock with mine and he smiles, walking towards us. I observe him. His white skin and ocean blue eyes with high checkbones and sharp jaw. I have definitely seem him before. I juat dont remember where. Mor introduces five of us and walks away with her friend leaving Gab, Cass and Me alone.

"Y/N, Its been a while." Gab smiles. I, in return, and nod to him, stilling trying to remember him and failing miserably.

Maybe I should juat ask him... No that would be rude. Wouldn't it? Oh I don't remember anyway so might as well.

I clear my throat,"I'm sorry if I offend you by saying this but I don't really remember you." I smile apologetic, watching his face fall and nod.

"It's alright," He nods,"I understand, I mean it was almost a century ago. But I can try to make you remember." He tilts his face.

"I would love that." I breath out a cuckle. I notice cassian's face switching between Gab and me depending on the speaker.

"Well, it was seven decades ago, on starfall. We met in the celebration party and got along well, wether that be our personality or the alcohol, I don't remember." We laugh. Cassian still listening. "That night I walked you to your house and well, we kissed." My eyes widen as forgotten memories flash through my eyes.

"Oh, I remember! We kissed and I invited you in and we-" I abruptly stop remembering how the rest of the night went. We didn't even make it to the bedroom. After the adrenaline ran out along the drunkness, we had been so tired to we feel asleep on the floor. "Yes, We did." He eyes fall to my lips, down to my body and come back to my eyes.

Cassian frowns. He clears his throat and I look at him. Confusion fills me when I something like anger in his eyes. Gab's words makes me look at him again. "So how have you been?"

I go to answer but the words get stuck in my throat when I fell a pair of arms hug my waist. I look down, seeing the arms of the man I adore so much. My heartbeat fastens when he pulls me back to his chest. I gasp when my back touches his hard muscles. He puts his chin on top of mine and my heart feels like it will fall out of my chest. Gab's eyes take in the massage Cassian is clearly stating.

Stay away.

I know almost versions of Cassian. His friend version with me. The brother version with Az and Rhys. The teacher version during training sessions. This is new. I love this version of Cassian too whoever he is. It's exciting.

"I'm doing really good." I answer Gabriel's question, blushing profoundly. "And you? What are you doing nowadays?"
He answers but I hear none of it, thanks to a certain lord of bloodshed wrapped around me. I'm sure he can feel how hard my heart is beating right now and still choosing to ignore it.

All I can think about how hot the veins on his arms are. And how large his hands they are. How they fold around waist perfectly. How his two hands cover my entire stomach. How good it would feel it they tighten around me. How his big palm would feel covering my neck. I bet I'd look and feel so small with his chest passed tightly to my back, one hand choking me, and other wrapped around my waist holding tightly so that I don't move and have no choice but to take everything he gives me while thrusting-

"Are you listening to me, Y/N?" Gabriel's question intrupts me. I try focus on him again, smile and answer,"Yes. Of course."

This is gonna be a long night.

○●○●○●○●○●○●