Nesta- Jealousy

Pairing: Nesta x Reader
Summary: Jealousy, Jealousy
A/N: hehe, I had fun writing this. Hope you like it!!!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

You wipe away your sweat as the sunlight burns down on you. Standing in the training grounds in Windhaven, you watch as Nesta trains with Emerie, demonstrating to the youngler valkeries of a new defense more.

You frown when Emerie's hand grips Neata's waist a tighter than necessary, jealousy coursing through your veins like fire. You don't usually get jealous over little things like this, but your hormones have been going crazy lately. Probably because your cycle is coming.

Your eyes burn holes behind Emerie's head, the scowl on your face now seeming permanent because Nesta looks at you, eyebrows crouching in confusion, but instead of coming to you and asking what's wrong, like she'd usually does, she just turns back to Emerie.

You like the girl, no doubt, have spent a lot of moments bonding with both of Nesta's friends. She's got a good personality but right now, seeing Nesta giving her all the attention even after seeing you look discomforted, you want to do nothing more but to beat her to the ground.

You scoff to yourself, not believing Nesta just chose her friend over her mate. Traitor. And then curse at yourself to let your hormones get the best of you. Letting you think such.

Yep, totally the hormones.

You suck in a breath when you see Emerie drap a hand over Nes' shoulders and them laughing over something one of the girls said.

Nope, fuck this. She's definitely doing it on purpose.

And you plan on making her feel just as you are now.

You walk up the females, stopping yourself from stepping in between them and pushing Emerie off of her. You clear your throat loudly when you reach them, gaining thier attention.

"Hello, Love. Everything aright?" Nesta asks you, clear concern written on her face but you flash your fakest smile at her, nod and step around her to Emerie. The frowns similar on thier face at your unusual dismissal to you mate.

You are usually the clingy one, not too much but you are always touching her in any way, like holding her hand, resting your palm on her thigh or playing with her hair when they're let down. You are always talking to her while she listens to your nonsense and following her around, except for when she asks to be alone.

So when you stretch you hand aross Emerie's shoulder, both of them look confused,"Hey Em! Training going good?" You beam up a bright smile at her and feel Nesta's eyes on you both in discomfort.

"Um, yes. Trainings good so far." Emerie glances between the two of you in suspicion.

"Oh. You've got dirt in your hair." Your eyes furrow at her black braid. Letting out a small confused sound, she reaches up to brush through her braid. "Oh, it must've been when Nesta pinned me down earlier." You freeze at her words.

She. Did. What.

Anger returns to your body as you try to breath through it. You clear you throat, regaining some composure and lift your hand, "Here, let me do it for you." You brush out the pieces of sand stuck in, and make sure to take a few extra second threading your fingers through her hair, feeling Nesta's anger starting to raise through your bond.

Feeling petty, you get on one knee before Emerie,"You've got some on your legs as well, just a second." You brush out the mud through her clothes, trying to hide your smirk on your lips and Nesta's anger raises with each flick of your wrist.

"Thank you, Y/N." Emerie smiles thighly at you. You hear Cassian clear his throat behind you following with, "Nesta, you look a bit flushed. Are you jealous?" You look at him to see him smirking at her. Nesta's glare enough for him to shut his lips and hold up his hands in surrender.

"Y/N. A word." Nesta's voice filled with fury, her eyes pinned on you. You look back at her to see her eyes swirling with anger and jealousy.

Good. Let her feel what you feel.

"Oh Nes. You do look red, are you sure you're alright, my love?" Batting your eyelashes at her, she grits her teeth. The obvious sarcasm in your words making everyone swith eyes between the two of you, wondering whatever happened between the happy couple.

From the conner of your eye, you see Emerie slowing trying to sneak off and turn to her,"Em, where are you going? We just started to talk." You grip her hand in yours and she freezes in place, nervously looking at the two of you and Nesta grunts at your clasped hand. Emerie gulps, you almost feel bad for the poor girl, having being caught between you and Nes.

"No way. You are actually jealous." Cassian busts out laughing.

"I am not." Nesta snaps at him but takes your handing, griping it tight enough to drag you to her before you could protest.

"What are you doing?" She asks when you are enough that your chests touch, speaking lowly even though she knows everybody has fea hearing. At her furious face, everybody goes back to whatever they were doing, leaving the two of you to talk alone.

"I'm not doing anything." You fake innocence.

"Don't act as if you don't know what you're doing. Touching and hugging Emerie like that all while disregarding me aside." She almost growls in anger, her lips pulled in a snarl, remembering the moments again.

"You're the one to talk." You drop you innocent act and scoff.

"What?"

"You're the one whose clinging to her side all day, not coming to me once. Even after you saw I was frowning, you didn't care about me and went back to talking to her. You havnt given me attention all day." You huff, and cross you arms over you chest, looking down your nose at her and she raises an eyebrow.

"Well, my love, if you wanted attention, you should've told me." She runs her fingers through your arms, the hair on your skin raising in anticipation. The anger slowly dissolving to hunger under her lustfull eyes.

"Say you're sorry." You narrow your eyes at her.

"I'm sorry, my love." Her arms wrap around your waist and you let her.

"Say you love me." She smirks.

"I love you so much." Her fingers rubbing circles on your back as a way of comforting you.

"Kiss." You demand and tilt your chin to her lips and she laughs before her lips close in on yours in a passionate kiss. Her tounge twisting against yours as you rest your hands rest on her neck and move your head, deepening the kiss.

You pull back after a minute and she whispers,"Want to get out of here? I want to show you just how much I love you." And your lips finally curl up into a smile as you nod, feeling your core pulse with the thought of what comes next.

Safe to say, you trying to make her jealous, most definitely worked.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○