-1-

I can explain I was originally gonna update it before Christmas but my grandma passed away so sorry but have this chapter

harrys pov-

i wake up in my bed hair a mess white sheets everwhere blue pillows tossed about the bed, it takes my eyes a few minutes to ajust before i grab my phone off my nightstand and see that its only 6:15am i look at the date and realise its christmas day, i hate today i just pray zayn and louis arnt expecting me to come and wake them up like some giddy child.

i stand up and im in a pair of pjamas none the less i head to my bathroom and wee before heading downstairs.

i like this house its nice its clean and warm, these stairs annoy me though theyre wood, i see max and call him to me, i hear a few voices in the living room i recognise them as louis and zayn. i head through thier voices getting louder as i get closer.

i eventually enter the room and they look at me.

"good morning lad" louis says to me

"hi" i say

"so today both our families are coming over and if you want gemma can come over its completly up to you" he says

i forgot rhey know about gem, i mean it would be cool if she did but shes in spain with mum and desmond.

"i think shes in spain for christmas" i say

"thats okay now do you want breakfast or presants" he asks

"presents ive got you guys some aswell" i admit

"harry you did have to" zayn says

"here" i say passing them the bags and boxes i hid under the tree last night.

"open the gree one first if you want to" zayn tells me

i grab it and open it whilst they open thiers, im scared of how theyll react.

i hand painted them each their favroite photo, louis was the one of all of us in a field that liam took we were all wearing matching blue hoodies, black cargos, i was in the middle holding thier hands all three of us grinning i look back at the day and i can smell the grass remember the happiness and zayns was our first ever photo the day we where at disneyland all smiling.

"harry how did you know" zayn asks tearing up

"i asked louis what your favrouite photo was and you what his was" i tell him

"its beautiful" louis says

"took me 2 weeks to paint" i say

"wait you painted these" he asks

" yeah" i say

i open all my presents reciving clothes, blankets, a new iphone, some toys and best of all a trip to hawii.

"i have another one for you both" i say passing it to them

i got them something that i know they would love just incase the pictures didnt got to plan, i saved up for 2 months to get it i ordered its a family photo ticket from a really high end proffesinal, i heard zayn talking about him and saying it would be nice.

"oh my god harry" zayn says

"it is the right one" i ask

" but how he said he was fully booked till 2025" he says

"yeah i asked him to say that but yeah i heard you talking about it" i say

"thank you harry" louis says

the rest of the morning went alright lots of tears and nerf fights what can i say get a kid a nerf gun and expect to have nerf fights, i love this i love this family, i love them.