-2-

So sorry for leaving you guys. What is wrong with me. Always enjoy the chapter lotta love trust me this chapter is so worth it though n🦋

Louis PoV-
i walk towards the door and open it its all of my family my mum the kids dan my nan and grandad. i let them in and the kids head straight to the living room i tell them to leave harry asleep and i bring my parents and grandparents to the kitchen where zayn was and they great zayn, i make tea and coffee and hand it to them.

harry walks in mid converstation. i lift him up and hold him he leans his head on my shoulder. hes always clingy when he wakes up.

"hes such a cutie" my nan asks

"t'ank you" harry says

we contine talking untill zayns family arrive we all talk until harry asks something i thought he never ask

"louis do we go to church" he asks

"we can if you want to" i reply

"its just mum always took me on christmas" he says

"right well the church down the road their survice starts in an hour" i say

"can we go" he asks

"sure im sure everyone would love to" i say

i let everyone know and we all decide to have christmas dinner after church. i change harrys nappy and we head out the door all walking to the church.

The service was good all the kids went to the front to color a candle all of the kids made some pretty ones Harry's was green red and blue. Once the service was finished we headed back to the house.

Harry went to the living room with all my siblings and zayns to play. The adults head to the kitchen.

Zayn comes over to me.

"Harry loved church this morning" he says

"I know he said Anne used to take him on Christmas Day" I tell him

"Yeah I wanna ask you something when everyone's gone and Harry's in bed" he tells me

I nod and check on the food it's done.

"Is everyone ready to eat" I ask

I hear some yeahs and yes so I get all the food taken to the table and I go get the kids.

"Guys time to eat" I say to them they all walk over to the table and harry comes to me I pick him up and carry him to the table I put him in his highchair that's in-between mine and zayns seat.

My mum calls grace and we eat. I give Harry some vegetarian food and we all begin eating. Harry dosent eat much but tries it. I get up and make him a bottle of Breastmilk. He happily takes it.

Once everyone's finished I grab the cakes and ice cream. Everyone's eats something. I pass harry a bowl of dairy free ice cream. Once we're done eating we head to the main room zayn, my mum and Dan and zayns mum stay to clean up I put the grinch on for the kids and a little while later zayn comes through with the rest of the adults with hot chocolates.

He passes harry a sippy cup which he takes. They sit down harry moves onto my lap and we watch the film.

We watch a few films until about 8pm zayns family is the first to leave they say goodbye to us all and leave my family leaves soon after. Now it's 9:45pm Harry's bedtime so I get him dressed and ready he takes a feed and I take him up to his room I pop his dummy into his mouth and kiss his forehead.

I head back down to the living room. Where zayn is lead on the sofa I lie on top of him.

"So you wanted to talk" I say

"Yeah I want to talk about h" he says

"Oh yeah" I say

"I want to adopt him but it's okay if you say no" he says

"I do but dose he" I ask

"Well I want to ask him with like a bear or card" he says

And so we do just that I order and build a bear and customise a top for the bear that says "can we adopt you" it should be here by tomorrow. I show zayn and we decide to ask tomorrow cause we have plans to go see mr tumble live.

We head to bed around 10:45pm. Harry comes walking in around 3 to get in bed with us.

I wake up early too excited for what's about to happen. There's a box at the door I know what it is.

Soon enough zayns walking downstairs with Harry on his hip.

"Hey baby" I say turning to Harry

"Dada" he says smiling.

I make us a small breakfast and we get ready to leave I put Harry in a blue romper and white air forces. Me and zayn decide to match. We've got an hour till the show. It's a 45 minute drive. So we get harry in the car and I put the bear into his backpack.

We arrive and I get harry out. We walk into the theatre they check Harry's backpack not finding anything.

The woman asks to speak to me so I let zayn and Harry go ahead.

"I saw the message on the bear we're gonna make it special for you and him, we're going to upgrade all your tickets to vip once the shows over you can meet Justin and all food and drink will be covered" she says handing me three goodie bags.

I thank her and head to zayn. Him and harry grabbing food.

"Here" I say putting the lanyard on zayn and Harry.

"How" he asks

"The lady saw the thing" I say

"That's so sweet" he says

The whole show was great. Harry loved it singing and dancing. It was lovely, Harry loved it.

I look over to zayn and he nods.

I get the bear out of the bag. And show harry.

"Harry....